FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.24

€25.39

Économie de: €11.15 (44 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Immunity

Publié par Reviewer1793628 le Apr 23, 2010

I use to take a lot of a product called Phycotene, created by the spirulina visonary Christopher Hills of Light Force. It was amazing stuff, rich in many of the generally unacknowleged pigments in algae; many nutritious colors. These are the sunscreen of plants that protect them from UV rays etc. and in doing so, build carotenoids that also protect our immune systems. I always looked tan! I was very sick for years until I took lots of phycotene. Christopher is no longer with us, sadly, and those who bought his company, double sadly, no longer make phycotene. I was bereft. It had returned to me my life. However I have discovered what might be a second best-a formula that does deliver some of what phyotene had. There are many more immune enhancing pigments other than beta carotene and this product has a few of them. It does not have the wondrous blue pigment from algae that made phycotene a miracle: phycocyanin. But it does have several other useful pigments: lutein, Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Beta Carotene. Good, I say.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

You might notice benefits in a few of days

Publié par Reviewer2886508 le Dec 01, 2009

An opthamologist recommended an expensive private brand supplement for a dry eye based irritation, brought about by attentively watching computer displays. I found this Jarrow mixture had all the active carotenoids in greater quantities and additional helpful ingredients. The dry eye and other irritations cleared in about three days.

Jarrow CarotenALL carotenoids

Publié par Reviewer2123035 le May 31, 2009

I've been taking this supplement for years. I'm 71 years old and still don't wear glasses. I'd like to think this supplement has something to do with it. My parents started to need glasses in their 40's.

Five stars

Publié par Reviewer2905303 le Jul 30, 2011

For anyone over 45, this is a must-have. The dosage of lutein (10mg) and zeaxanthin (2mg) are perfectly in sync with the American Optometric Association's 2011 recommendations. The Alpha-Carotene content is in response to recent clinical discoveries (research it on Google). It's terrific that Jarrow dosed the overall Vit A at 52% Daily Value, since we're getting the other 48% (and then some) in our regular diet (fresh spinach, carrots, pumpkin, mangoes, etc.) However, I'm disappointed that Jarrow provides us a meager half milligram of astaxanthin whereas other specialists go with 8mg a day.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

We discovered that you CAN improve your eyesight!

Publié par Reviewer2638869 le Jan 12, 2012

A couple years ago, I never would've believed that a mere supplement would help my over-40 (and failing) eyesight. But within a few weeks of taking CarotenALL, I was noticing an 'edge' back on things, and that I didn't have to keep reaching for my reading glasses. It's now a daily must, and while our friends are complaining about how bad their eyes are getting, my husband and I are managing to hold our own against time. This stuff won't work miracles but it will definitely help the health of your eyes.

So far so good

Publié par Reviewer1610160 le Jul 06, 2009

Seems to be addressing the bumps on the back of my arms, they are going away slowly.

Wonderful Results

Publié par Reviewer1121266 le Feb 01, 2008

Since using this product my vision has become clearer, I read signs better, and colors seem brighter!

favorite for Eye health

Publié par CoolinArizona le Apr 05, 2010

This product has all the necessary ingredients for supporting healthy eyes. I know we need to be careful to not take too much Lutein, but I take 2 gel tabs twice a day amounting to 40 mg of lutein per day ans it seems to work for me for total support. The only supplement I add is Bilberry, either liquid or caps.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

use moderation, not well tolerated over time for me

Publié par Reviewer3015548 le Sep 11, 2011

very potent, after taking this for a few weeks I became intolerant with my eyes becoming light sensitive and joint pain.

6 carotenoids in 1 softgel

Publié par Reviewer1884425 le Dec 08, 2011

Very good product with natural carotenoid sources. Moreover, there is no oil in the softgels. However, there is a small amount of zeaxanthin and astaxanthin.

articles 1-10 sur 76