10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Ashwagandha, 225 mg, 120 Capsules

€12.05
€18.53
Savings of: €6.48 (35% Off)
Reviews 3-star

I think it upsets me colon

Posted by Reviewer2310242 on Apr 24, 2010

Have used Ashwagandha for awhile but I think this formula may be affecting my IBS. Have read up about the ingredient and apaprently it can have some digestive effects.

No noticable effects

Posted by Reviewer1449643 on Jul 26, 2012

Suppose it could have an affect on stress and fatigue, but its hard to tell, i really didint notice any significant effects from taking it.

Not as effective as i thought

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

I used Planetary Herbals before this and it was far better. I decided to take these because of the quantity and the Sensoril extract, which is supposed to be the key in Ashwaghandha effect. I suffer from anxiety and insomnia, i take one per day, almost every day for the last 3 months. I feel even more anxious, though it's GABA mimetic and it supposed to have a calmimg effect. I felt much better with Planetary Herbals. I am a fan of Jarrow but this one just doesn't work for me.