FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€21.30

€28.40

Économie de: €7.10 (25 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Highly Recommend

Publié par Reviewer1012801 le Jan 13, 2008

Results after less than a week! Increased desire, lubrication, quickened response time. Valuable for women experiencing lowered libido due to perimenopause or menopause. Definitely worth it!

This Works!

Publié par Reviewer2883375 le Apr 04, 2008

As a 42 year old woman, I don't want to be without this product. It does what it claims to do.

Sleep Well - Feel Great

Publié par Reviewer2441891 le Mar 13, 2008

In my 40's I had breast cancer which means NO HRT! Period. Full Stop. I was not sleeping well at night years after this. I tried the product and sleep like a baby again and feel great. I've been using it for a number of years now with no ill effects at all. Thank you Irwin Naturals for such a lovely product and a big thanks to iHerbs for getting it to me at a much reduced price than I can buy it locally.

Wonderful Enhancer

Publié par Reviewer1823624 le Mar 26, 2007

I decided to take this product because I was not physically experiencing the level of excitement that I was mentally feeling. This product changed that for me!

Wow!

Publié par Reviewer3296142 le Nov 21, 2008

I was skeptical, but the effects have been dramatic!Increased lubrication, increased desire, enhanced orgasms -- I'm impressed & my husband is thrilled! I have been taking between 2 to 4 gel caps per day over the last 2 weeks -- I began noticing improvement after the first week & the effects have been steadily increasing. Those who've written in expressing disappointment in this product, might try playing around with the dosage a little -- everyone's different, of course, and every product won't have the same effect on every person -- but I noticed a big difference when I increased my daily dose from 2 to 4 gel caps.

It WORKS!

Publié par Reviewer1915122 le Oct 02, 2010

I started taking just one a day to see if I would notice a change, and after about a week it began kicking in. The only problem is my man's on the other side of the world! Seriously, I'm going to have to quit taking it or I don't know if I can be held responsible for what happens!

Great Stuff !

Publié par Reviewer2454705 le Jan 13, 2010

I got this for my wife and I must say that it does what they claimed. Now she seems more responsive intimately and very wet !! It takes time before it kicks in after taking for about 2 weeks or so.

It works

Publié par Reviewer1659370 le Mar 10, 2010

I bought this for my wife; she had never tried any herbal supplements to improve things "down there," although I have tried numerous products and enjoyed the benefits. For about three weeks she only took one pill every morning to give her system time to adjust (this is the "maintenance" dose). After that time, she took 2 or 3 pills in the evening about two hours before sex. And, according to her, it improved sensitivity, lubrication, and gives "overall enhancement." It also helps to reduce the time her body needs between orgasms. We will definitely be ordering again, and iHerb is the best.

Works for me

Publié par Reviewer1487667 le Dec 06, 2010

I found this supplement really does make me feel better overall, and for the purpose for which it is intended. My dietary disclaimer: I drink no sodas, eat little meat, and no dairy. These gelcaps didnt cause me any nausea, and definitely improved overall sense of wellbeing/libido.

Really works!

Publié par Reviewer2119866 le May 21, 2010

All I can say is this really works. Take a couple of hours before sex and you will be nice and ready when you need to be!

articles 1-10 sur 58