| English
| EUR (€)

Home Health, Goji Berry Eye Cream, 1 oz (28 g)

€10.05
€16.76
Savings of: €6.71 (40% off)
Reviews 3-star

Good

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Aug 28, 2010

This is pretty good, but I'm looking for something abit more effective, since I'm starting to get alot of under-eye wrinkles (perimenopause seems to affect skin alot). There's a generous amount of product here for the price though, and it does reduce puffiness.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 26, 2011

This is a good moisturizer at a great price. The reason I bought it, however, was to help decrease my dark under eye circles and I don't think it is helping for those. But for a moisturizer it is good - I put it under my eyes at night and they are still moist in the morning - the sign of a good cream.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Nov 29, 2011

An ok product. Cant't really notice any difference from before I started using it.

Su textura ,buena

Posted by 100mizuiro on Oct 25, 2013

Su textura en crema -gel es muy agradable a la hora de aplicarlo.Por ahora no he notado grandes cambios,si es verdad que desinflama las pequeñas bolsitas alrededor de los ojos ,pero en cuanto a las lineas de expresión no he notado el milagro.

Another manage your expectations product

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this because of a "convincing" review in Iherb - I should've known better right? This is a pretty standard eye cream. It's neither groundbreaking nor is it bad. Treat it as a basic eye cream, you know - better than none. It gave me milia so it's not a good fit for my skin. It's pretty good value at 28gms per jar - that almost like a full size bottle for face creams. I didn't finish this, gave it away because it wasn't doing anything special for me and it gave me milia.