FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€27.20

€37.78

Économie de: €10.58 (28 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Livercare helped with my TMAU Condition!!!

Publié par Reviewer2443573 le Feb 16, 2013

I have TMAU, which is a condition that gives off horrible odours from all parts of my body because of choline. My liver is missing an enzyme to prevent this. I have to be on a low choline diet. After taking Livercare, The odours stopped completely! It really does regenerate liver cell enzymes. My theory is it regenerates the missing enzyme needed to break down choline or something like that. Long story short, I don't smell anymore. I almost contemplated suicide because of the looks people would give me, and being ridiculed and laughed at. No more!

Liver Care, North America version of Liv52

Publié par 4790179939951463264 le Sep 13, 2013

I used this product for more of 20 years. It is the the best product for treating hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver. It is a shame that it is not known by most specialists and patients. Ovidiu Aldea.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I keep this product on hand when drinking any alcoholic beverage!

Publié par Reviewer2202067 le Nov 04, 2008

I used to be very sensitive to alcohol and would get really flushed in the face and felt uncomfortably warm any time I drank - even red wine. Now I take two of the Himalaya USA Liver Care (and two pills of the Planetary Herbals: Liver Defense) - and gone are all those symptoms! At big family food events, I also take this combination (with the Now brand Optimal Digestion capsules) and it keeps me from feeling digestively uncomfortable. Hope this info helps!

PurpleButterfly525

Publié par Reviewer2316530 le Jun 20, 2008

This product is superb!! It really cleans you out! Literally! The first week I was on it I was having 3-4 poops a day. My skin looks great and feels so smooth!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Lower AST and ALT levels.

Publié par Reviewer2231654 le Dec 30, 2007

This is one of two key supplements I take for liver protection. If you have HCV, this is a must along with silibyn phytosome. Using Liver Care daily for 5 years. Within the first 90 days of stopping my second round of interferon and ribavirin, Liver Care combined with silibyn phytosome drove my levels back into normal range.

great stuff

Publié par Reviewer2740123 le May 12, 2009

the liver is the engine room of your body nothing works if it doesn't this stuff keeps it running on all 8 cylinders

a great liver cleanser

Publié par 4948822642136760033 le Nov 10, 2013

I've taken this product for a few years now (doctor recommended to use it in the spring only) and liver tests got better.

Liver Care

Publié par Reviewer1192065 le Aug 09, 2008

I am so excited to post here this product has brought my liver panel counts down to normal after a few years of concern about it. It did take about a year for my liver test panel counts to become normal again, but I am glad I continued taking this product. I had read that it does take some time and I am glad to post here that I can attest to that. I take this every day. The first few months, I took two a day; after four months later, I started taking one a day. Sometimes, I would forget to take it but I never stopped. Anyway, good luck on it. It is worth to me to continue using this product.

seems to work

Publié par Reviewer3213560 le Mar 06, 2011

I'm using this for my disabled son so we're still watching the results, however, his reflux cleared up straight away and bowel movements improved within a few weeks.Sleep has improved also. Theres oodles of very interesting research papers on their website. Beware it may enhance absorbtion of any other supplements you take, in our case thyroid meds(or vitamins etc) so stay on the ball.

Liver Care

Publié par Reviewer2406123 le May 20, 2010

My husband and I have been taking this product for 3 months. My husband had terrible gas problems which has cleared up on this product. We both notice our metabolism has speeded up and we have both lost weight. We are in our middle 50's so our digestion needed some help and this has really helped. Tried a lot of other products but this one has really worked.

articles 1-10 sur 105