EUR

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Toothpaste, Neem, Pomegranate, Fluoride Free, 5.29 oz (150 g)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Minty fresh toothpaste but not for sensitive teeth

Posted by 5439232587545212004 on Apr 21, 2014

Don’t expect neem or pomegranate taste in it. It was deemed an effective cleaner with a nice smooth texture. It is easy to squeeze out from tube. I've never been a big fan of the strong mints in my toothpaste and this one is absolutely the best I've ever tried. They leave you minty fresh taste. I have sensitive teeth, this tooth paste not suitable for my sensitive teeth. This product Made in India with very nice packaging. As always, personal taste will vary.

Awful taste

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Dec 19, 2011

Didnt like this taste at all. It reminded me of, well -i have no idea, but i didnt like it.

No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), but

Posted by Reviewer2156018 on Apr 10, 2014

Some people get sores in their mouth from SLS, so I was happy to find this, so I was surprised to see they put in carrageenan what seems to be cancer causing. Before when I ate ice cream and whipped cream I was able to find them without carrageenan, but now a days every ice cream seems to have carrageenan. This has glycerin in it but there are 2 views on that against and pro. So far I have not found any perfect toothpaste without SLS, carrageenan and fluoride. Glycerin I don't know what to think about.

First try

Posted by Reviewer1910610 on Aug 03, 2010

Not bad. I was looking for sumudu ayurvedic toothpaste, couldn't find it on-line and pruchased this one instead. Not bad at all, although not as good as sumudu.

이것도 너무달고 ..

Posted by 5581321513494197796 on Apr 10, 2015

이곳치약들 대부분 자이리톨 아스파탐같은 인공감미료를너무 많이쓰는듯... 제이슨도 너무달고 이것도... 달고 물파스맛이나고 별루네요. 역시 데저트민트가 유일하게 덜달고 덜묽고 딱좋네요... 데저트민트 한번써보세요 약간약맛이나긴한데 달지않고 처음느낌도좋고 뒤끝도좋고 최곱니다.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »