FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Very effective toothpaste, I wish it was whitening as well

Publié par TrueReviews le Jul 31, 2014

I got this toothpaste because it was on offer. It is the best antiplaque toothpaste I have ever used. My teeth felt extra clean when I touched them with my tongue. It is SLS free and the taste is fine. Before that I was using Now's xyliwhite. After a few weeks I noticed little stains appearing on my teeth, so I had to stop it and return to Xyliwhite. If it had a whitening formula it would be a keeper. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

A Good Toothpaste without SLS and Fluoride

Publié par TrueShoppingAdvice le Nov 20, 2015

Taste is ok, quite mild for a natural toothpaste. This toothpaste is foaming a lot even when there is no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate SLS which is a big plus. Ingderedient list is very good written, you know where the ingredient is derived from. Lauryl Glucoside and Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate should be safe surfactants. I am quite happy with this toothpaste but I know that Glycerin and Hydrated Silica are ingredients that some want not to see in toothpaste. A big plus for Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is that there are no harmful microbeads, tiny pieces of plastic which add color and texture to some toothpastes in this natural toothpaste. If you found this review helpful, please press the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews by clicking my name above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

nice, but not as good as the original Indian product

Publié par Reviewer1123102 le Jul 14, 2010

When I was in India this winter, I discovered the HIMALAYA brand products and was absolutely amazed by their quality and taste/ smell. Back home I tried to find a way ordering them and came across the HIMALAYA USA brand. I must say I am diappointed, though. The creams and lotions have a very different smell (that I personally don't really like - esp. compared to the original). The same goes for the toothpaste: the original brand toothpaste has a much better, very subtle taste that leaves your breath fresh for hours and also cleans your teeth better. Too bad the recipies had to be changed for the American market.

Pretty good!

Publié par healthydoesit le Aug 09, 2016

I've never tried a toothpaste that didn't have some sort of mint ingredient, but I wanted to go fluoride free, so I gave this a go. Not bad! I like the natural ingredients and my teeth and gums have been feeling good. I think on a subconscious level I am missing the mint aspect a bit. As if I feel not as clean without the mint. But I believe that's just conditioned thinking. I haven't felt like I've had bad breath at all and this toothpaste is very gentle. Give it a shot if you'd like something without fluoride. I will keep using it. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Pleasure toothpaste/Приятная паста

Publié par AmberCat le Aug 08, 2012

Паста с приятным, освежающим вкусом. Хорошо очищает зубы, легко пенится. Чтобы почистить зубы, достаточно небольшого количества. К сожалению, она оказалась слишком агрессивной для моих чувствительных зубов. This toothpaste have nice and refreshing taste. Cleans teeth very well and gives good foam. It is enough even small quantity of product to clean the teeth. Unfortunately, it was too aggresive for such sensitive teeth like mine.

Good toothpaste

Publié par 5092191231816312200 le May 22, 2014

So glad I was able to get this on special price through iherb. I love ordering all of my stuff from you guys & your special deals always make it that much more worthwhile to keep ordering! Good value for a large & effective natural toothpaste! Thanks again iherb!!

HIM-20007

Publié par 4663127350627819034 le May 12, 2014

It is good

Worth trying

Publié par 5480629892645674607 le Jul 03, 2014

Just good sensation while brushing your teeth, cooling and refreshing :) Worth trying for once, but the price is relatively expensive though.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Toothpaste, Neem, Pomegranate, Fluoride Free, 5.29 oz (150 g)

Publié par FEED-ME-MORE le Oct 04, 2014

I don't have many words. Nice toothpaste, but I don't one bad ingredient with sorbate

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5022976078633263715 le Jul 05, 2012

Good toothpase