FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.81

€20.10

Économie de: €5.29 (26 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great!

Publié par Reviewer2307441 le Feb 17, 2012

My 2 yr. old, who didn't like any of the other vitamins I tried for more than a week, LOVES these and can't wait to take them. Fabulous!

Not Overly Sweet

Publié par shoppingmama le Apr 07, 2015

My kids enjoy this. I like that it is not overly sweet and I am giving them gummies with vitamins in them.

my brother love it

Publié par 4819787245262599592 le Jun 21, 2016

He reminds me every morning 😍 Waiting the results

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

My daughter likes it very much.

Publié par 4767431218105554920 le Aug 13, 2013

My daughter likes it very much.

Good product

Publié par Reviewer3344660 le Feb 24, 2014

It's a great tasty product. My twin sons love it. It is very soft and easy to chew. I bought this one and another R brand Vitamin C gummy Slices at the same time, and they said they love this one better.

Yet to try

Publié par Ahpeng le Aug 13, 2014

Will review again as item is not opened yet

My children love this.

Publié par 5370152044144194511 le Dec 09, 2014

No GMO whole organic! I read book about GMO, so I was looking for No GMO one, so I bought this one 5 bottles. Even this one is a little more expensive than others, but it would be better than with worrying of GMO. Because my children will take this. I want to give them good one only.

Keeps the bad bugs away

Publié par 5473186130802815585 le Jul 16, 2013

I've been giving my 4 year old these gummy bears for the last 6 months along with 'Zand Insure Herbal" and the combo has kept away all the nasties for that amount on time. My daughter gets ITP which is a immune suppression disorder so it's important that her immune system is as strong as possible. We've tried quite a few and these seem to help. (they also taste great - Mummy can vouch for that too!)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Only multi I feel comfortable giving that my daughter will actually take

Publié par Reviewer1575615 le Jun 13, 2015

My daughter is in her extremely picky phase so I needed something to supplement her diet. I have tried many kinds of multis and this is the only kind she will take. I'm not happy with all the ingredients, I'm not a fan of folic acid (much prefer folate, but it's extremely hard to find that in a kids multi) and there are other things but I settled based on the fact that she actually eats these. I don't give her the full dose to make it last longer and because it's used just as a supplement to her diet (I feed her a lot of fruits and veggies).

Good purchase

Publié par 4877257593657641523 le Jun 10, 2016

I tried it myself and it taste not that bad. Most important both my children like the taste. Will purchase next time

articles 1-10 sur 17