FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Low-stress way to eliminate bathroom trauma

Publié par Reviewer1684794 le Mar 08, 2007

My daughter inherited a tendency to constipation and, while I make a lot of effort to get good fiber into her diet, she still needed a little extra help. She loves these things and they have made all the difference (at one point in the past, she would cry in fear when I would say she needed to try to do #2). It seems odd that a gummy bear could help with a fiber problem, but apparently the chicory in it helps stimulate the production of helpful bacteria in the digestive tract, and all I can tell you is that it truly seems to work.

Yummie Bears Fiber Gummy Bears

Publié par Reviewer1773484 le Mar 06, 2008

WONDERFUL!!! This is such an easy and natural way for my son who has IBS/DBS/FRS to get the recommended fiber to keep his bowels working, and he LOVES taking it every morning..

works good

Publié par Reviewer2038929 le Jan 11, 2008

Bought for my son who has psoarisis, health book said for them to get more fiber. He likes the gummies very well

Great Product!

Publié par Reviewer1628034 le Jun 01, 2007

My daughter loves these and they really seem to be helping with her constipation problems.

Yummi Bears Fiber

Publié par Reviewer3237623 le Jul 09, 2008

This has been the answer to our 6-year-old son's severe constipation problem (since he was born!) Our son refuses to drink anything but milk and water and these chewy fiber pils have been the perfect solution. He likes them too!

It works

Publié par Reviewer2188272 le Nov 20, 2008

I'm happy that I bought it as it seems to work for my son who doesn't like to eat anything fibrous. I observe that he's not so frequently constipated as he used to be ealier and even when he does, it's not that bad. Would surely recommend this if u have a constipated kid.

From Singapore: Happy with my purchase

Publié par 5659989772769648499 le Sep 23, 2012

This product was recommended by my child's PD to help with 2.5yo's constipation problem. He still poop at 3-4days but his stool is certainly softer than before. I am extremely happy to be able to find iHerb as a source of my purchase because it definitely is a lot cheaper to buy here than at retail or PD's clinic. Haven't yet tried other products but will definitely obtain them via iHerb if it's available here :)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par Reviewer2304349 le Apr 22, 2008

My daughter loves these. Don't know that they have helped her much.

Hero, Yummi Bears Fiber

Publié par Reviewer1445976 le Nov 10, 2008

This is a good product if you have trouble getting fiber into your kids diet. I use this on my autistic son who doesn't like a variety of foods and this is my way of making sure he has his daily amount of fiber to help cleanse his system of toxins. Bowel movements help the body eliminate waste and this definitely helps.

tina young

Publié par Reviewer3032533 le Aug 25, 2008

good tasting easy to get my kids to take but arrived all stuck together

articles 1-10 sur 43