FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.04

€10.90

Économie de: €2.85 (26 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Low-stress way to eliminate bathroom trauma

Publié par Reviewer1684794 le Mar 08, 2007

My daughter inherited a tendency to constipation and, while I make a lot of effort to get good fiber into her diet, she still needed a little extra help. She loves these things and they have made all the difference (at one point in the past, she would cry in fear when I would say she needed to try to do #2). It seems odd that a gummy bear could help with a fiber problem, but apparently the chicory in it helps stimulate the production of helpful bacteria in the digestive tract, and all I can tell you is that it truly seems to work.

Great Product!

Publié par Reviewer1628034 le Jun 01, 2007

My daughter loves these and they really seem to be helping with her constipation problems.

works good

Publié par Reviewer2038929 le Jan 11, 2008

Bought for my son who has psoarisis, health book said for them to get more fiber. He likes the gummies very well

Yummie Bears Fiber Gummy Bears

Publié par Reviewer1773484 le Mar 06, 2008

WONDERFUL!!! This is such an easy and natural way for my son who has IBS/DBS/FRS to get the recommended fiber to keep his bowels working, and he LOVES taking it every morning..

Yummi Bears Fiber

Publié par Reviewer3237623 le Jul 09, 2008

This has been the answer to our 6-year-old son's severe constipation problem (since he was born!) Our son refuses to drink anything but milk and water and these chewy fiber pils have been the perfect solution. He likes them too!

It works

Publié par Reviewer2188272 le Nov 20, 2008

I'm happy that I bought it as it seems to work for my son who doesn't like to eat anything fibrous. I observe that he's not so frequently constipated as he used to be ealier and even when he does, it's not that bad. Would surely recommend this if u have a constipated kid.

tina young

Publié par Reviewer3032533 le Aug 25, 2008

good tasting easy to get my kids to take but arrived all stuck together

Hero, Yummi Bears Fiber

Publié par Reviewer1445976 le Nov 10, 2008

This is a good product if you have trouble getting fiber into your kids diet. I use this on my autistic son who doesn't like a variety of foods and this is my way of making sure he has his daily amount of fiber to help cleanse his system of toxins. Bowel movements help the body eliminate waste and this definitely helps.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par Reviewer2304349 le Apr 22, 2008

My daughter loves these. Don't know that they have helped her much.

Yummy bears Fibers

Publié par Reviewer1450896 le Jun 26, 2008

Great supplement for kids who do not get enough fiber in their diets!

articles 1-10 sur 41