FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.88

€8.26

Économie de: €2.38 (29 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

good!

Publié par marianF le Apr 29, 2014

I use it as a skin toner, after cleansing.It doesn't offer the pore-tightening effect of witch hazel toners , which I've been using for a long time, but is equally refreshing and much more gentle with the skin.I have kind of dehydrated skin and witch hazel was a bit drying.Good purchase, will buy again.

i love it

Publié par 5612782135206448467 le Jul 07, 2016

smells great. good value. nice to use

Love it

Publié par 5368140323498952901 le Aug 01, 2016

Will buy again

Refreshing

Publié par 5480174481400637290 le Aug 16, 2016

I spray this on my face as a treat after washing it in the summer. It is refreshing.

Love this

Publié par 4914040994383706593 le Aug 20, 2016

Use as a toner, works very well.

Love it

Publié par 5532159553750470647 le Aug 26, 2016

This is such an excellend product! The scent is so so nice and it also absorbs very fast. It's great as a toner, body mist, lotion mask and especially for soothing skin during summer time! I absolutely love it

Best...

Publié par Reviewer1405760 le Sep 17, 2016

...scent ever!!!

totally like it

Publié par 5063166492073975965 le Sep 18, 2016

There is nothing bad to say. It smells like roses, fresh and bloomy. I use it as a face cleanser (I do not use makeup normally, when I do I prefer other cleansing products). It does an amazing job as I would expect from a good rose water. It cleanses and calms the skin. After I started using rose water as a face- cleanser my skin got a lot better. The opening is perfect to put it on some cotton pads (you flip the cap up like with some shampoos).

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good idea to provide a replacement bottle with no pump spray.

Publié par Reviewer1582777 le Jun 09, 2015

I really like this spray, I use it as a room freshener, linen spray and facial toner in the mornings. Please don't stop making it.

Smells great!

Publié par 5715176309810112422 le Jan 06, 2016

I mainly use this in baths and to mix with other ingredients to make face sheet masks. The smell when you turn the bottle cap is aromatic and refreshing.

articles 1-10 sur 13