FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.06

€10.50

Économie de: €2.44 (23% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Posted by JOSPHH on Jan 02, 2016

not Calming me

Causes cystic acne

Posted by itsbatman on Dec 10, 2015

This caused me some serious cystic acne. I easily get outbreaks, from just about anything thats hard on the liver, and I've had my skin under control for quite some time now, until I started using this. It kinda worked, but not in a "calming" way, it just made me a little more sleepy. Def not worth it for me.

I could sleep better

Posted by 4890051697748591377 on Jul 21, 2014

I could sleep better with this. I felt calm..

These work

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

Gave them to a hyperactive grandson worked like a charm and settled him down

One of the few that works!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I have severe insomnia, this is one of the few homeopathic compositions that actually helps me. This is my main go to rememdy when I can't fall asleep, it usually works. The odd time it doesn't, I go to another composition called sleep aid by Nelsons.

Wonderful sleeping beauty

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

No need to introduce Heel, they are one of the best companies ever for homeopathic products. Maybe the good surprise for me was the fact that one tablet only was enough to make 24 better. I take one before I go to sleep and I end up with an excellent night and a very good day. Highly recommended.

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013

Very mild calming effect. If I wake up at night, one of these is enough for falling back to sleep.

Excellent product for Menopause

Posted by ShelleyP on Feb 25, 2013

I've been using this remedy for quite some time to help with relaxation and the type of interrupted sleep I've been experiencing with peri-menopause. It really does make a difference. Although I still often wake up, I'm usually more relaxed and can go right back to sleep. As far as anxiety or occasional panicky feelings, I find the Natural Care Anxiety Relief product to be more effective than this one for that purpose. Both products work quickly and are reasonably priced.

Very happy

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 06, 2012

I take these if I have problems falling asleep and it has worked every time will now:)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1650666 on Feb 09, 2012

Feedback from my clients tell me this product works very well in reducing stress and anxiety.

articles 1-10 sur 32