10% Off Orders Over $40!

Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

€11.26
€15.30
Savings of: €4.04 (26% Off)

IBS Suffers - Try Heather's products!

Posted by Reviewer1014236 on Aug 24, 2010

I've had IBS my whole life. I lived with it... not understanding as a child. By my 20's the attacks could no longer by excused. For the next 20yrs I let the doctors manage my symptoms...they offered some help, but mostly failed to find a solution. Frustrated, and finding the quality of my life diminishing as my aging compounded the problem, I began to read everything I could... looking for my own answers. I discovered that IBS requires numerous management tricks, depending on your individual situation. A good place to begin is with Heather's products, especially the Acacia "soluble" fiber. (Note: I prefer sprinkling in on my food, there is no taste and it mixes in just fine. For me, drinking it in water or juice can cause distress later in the day.) There is a lot of good information on Heather's website. Do yourself a favor, take her experience and adapt it to your IBS. Change the quality of your life!

the best for ibs

Posted by Reviewer2387613 on Feb 06, 2011

This is the BEST for any tummy trouble. It has no taste, grit, and does not thicken in liquids like most fiber. It is 100% soluble, so no excess gas. I suffered from IBS and ulcerative colitis for 2 yrs. When I found this fiber and adjusted my diet, within 2 weeks I had none of my former symptoms.

This product is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3095210 on May 26, 2009

An inexpensive way to get fiber without additives of any nature. Gentle and doesn't cause gas or discomfort. I highly recommend it - the best value I have found.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1960115 on Jun 27, 2009

I have tried other "acacia" fibers that were less expensive thinking they were all the same. They are not! This is by far the best I have tried. Not gritty, dissolves quickly and very easy to drink in just plain water!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2174246 on Jun 03, 2009

This fiber isn't for everyone but certainly worth trying to see if it makes a difference. Give it at least 1-2 months of consistent use to see. I shake it up with just water, it completely dissolves and I can barely taste it. (Only with Heather's: other acacia fiber I can't stand) I'm SO glad iherb is carrying it now; the best price anywhere!!