FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.09

€17.78

Économie de: €4.69 (26 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

IBS Suffers - Try Heather's products!

Publié par Reviewer1014236 le Aug 24, 2010

I've had IBS my whole life. I lived with it... not understanding as a child. By my 20's the attacks could no longer by excused. For the next 20yrs I let the doctors manage my symptoms...they offered some help, but mostly failed to find a solution. Frustrated, and finding the quality of my life diminishing as my aging compounded the problem, I began to read everything I could... looking for my own answers. I discovered that IBS requires numerous management tricks, depending on your individual situation. A good place to begin is with Heather's products, especially the Acacia "soluble" fiber. (Note: I prefer sprinkling in on my food, there is no taste and it mixes in just fine. For me, drinking it in water or juice can cause distress later in the day.) There is a lot of good information on Heather's website. Do yourself a favor, take her experience and adapt it to your IBS. Change the quality of your life!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

BEST fiber supplement EVER!

Publié par Reviewer3357040 le Jun 02, 2016

I've had IBS for over 14 years now, and tried MANY fiber supplements to help control my IBS. This is BY FAR the best--- if you follow the directions and start slowly, NO GAS, NO CRAMPING like other "over the counter" products. Natural and additive free, I will use as long as they make it. iHerb has good prices & shipping. HIGHLY recommend.

the best for ibs

Publié par Reviewer2387613 le Feb 06, 2011

This is the BEST for any tummy trouble. It has no taste, grit, and does not thicken in liquids like most fiber. It is 100% soluble, so no excess gas. I suffered from IBS and ulcerative colitis for 2 yrs. When I found this fiber and adjusted my diet, within 2 weeks I had none of my former symptoms.

Lifesaver!

Publié par reviews-you-can-use le Apr 15, 2013

I have had alot of issues with IBS. At first I wasn't sure if I was just buying another product that I would try and find out it didn't really help very much. (I have a number of half-used products sitting on my shelf, hey I'll try anything to fix my bloating, gas and stomach discomfort). Eating is a challenge, but with tummy fiber, I don't have to be so cautious with food. You just follow the directions, start with a small amount, half a teaspoon before meals, and gradually increase the amount. I guess the theory behind it is that consuming soluble fiber, such as Acacia Senegal, helps to regulate the bowel motility, (helps with diarrhea and constipation) and helps build a healthy gut flora, which would also help with bloating and gas. This and Heather's peppermint caps are extremely helpful for managing IBS.

It works well

Publié par Karisma le Nov 03, 2013

I used to have problem on constipation and took the herbal tea for many years. The herbal tea made me stomachache but it was better than taking the medicines. I found this product in I-herb and used it for 1 year already. Pros - No more constipation. You don't have to drink every day. I take it when I have problem. - Easy, just mix with water - Safe because it is from natural - Price is valuable Cons - It has some smell when you mix with water. I do recommend this product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

This product is wonderful!

Publié par Reviewer3095210 le May 26, 2009

An inexpensive way to get fiber without additives of any nature. Gentle and doesn't cause gas or discomfort. I highly recommend it - the best value I have found.

Great Product - Much better alternative to Psyllium

Publié par 5579789213982681664 le May 21, 2016

Started using because of candida overgrowth. It is a great alternative to Psyllium because it is a fiber which is also a prebiotic. Anyone who is looking to get heal their leaky gut or have IBS, diarrhea, constipation, gas etc. and wants to become regular definitely will find this helpful. Cons is that it is hard to dissolve in water so take time to dissolve in the water but overall it is really awesome.

Cheaper than buying from Heather

Publié par Reviewer2664686 le Aug 03, 2009

iHerb offers this for a lower price than the manufacturer. I can't live without this fiber. I take a teaspoon of the fiber diluted in water before each meal to prevent discomfort and problems associated with my IBS. It acts as a buffer so I can still eat stuff that normally causes problems, like coffee and vegetables. I once ran out and had to buy a different brand of acacia fiber from the local store, and the smell of chemicals made it hard to drink. Heather's Acacia is the best.

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer2174246 le Jun 03, 2009

This fiber isn't for everyone but certainly worth trying to see if it makes a difference. Give it at least 1-2 months of consistent use to see. I shake it up with just water, it completely dissolves and I can barely taste it. (Only with Heather's: other acacia fiber I can't stand) I'm SO glad iherb is carrying it now; the best price anywhere!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Easiest, best fiber supplement ever

Publié par Reviewer2208599 le May 23, 2010

Just dissolve in water and drink. No grit, no gagging. Postpones hunger pangs, evens out blood sugar, preventing lightheadedness, and keeps you regular. I feel so more stable because of it. A keeper.

articles 1-10 sur 245