FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.72

€14.19

Économie de: €9.46 (67 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER.

Publié par Sickness-ELIMINATOR le Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! 120 Gels = 4 months! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. * 120 softgels = 4 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great product but do use it with vitamine K

Publié par puurnatuurlijkleven le Oct 25, 2014

Many people nowadays are deficient in vitamin D. Vitamin D is mainly produced through exposure to large body parts to direct sunlight. People who are struggling with various symptoms like depression, tiredness, mood swings etc might want to check their vitamin D levels. Dr. Mercola, a dr. I have come to appreciate a lot, has many good articles found on his webpage on how to use vitamin D and vitamin K to enhance your health. Especially in the colder months it can be useful to supplement with vitamin D.

From Finland

Publié par Reviewer2722553 le Nov 18, 2009

Yes. Vitamin works. Delivery time was two Weeks. Good.

Great high dosage D3

Publié par Reviewer1971715 le Oct 22, 2009

This is a great quilty product if you are looking for higher dosage of D3. The pills are small and are easy to swallow.

cronic pain

Publié par Reviewer1247661 le Nov 23, 2009

taking 10,00iu with 2 fish oil to fight chronic pain of arthritics ,working great

Healthy Levels of Vitamin D

Publié par Reviewer1080081 le May 22, 2012

This dosage of 5000 Units of Vitamin D3 boosted My Vitamin D Blood level to the Highest range within just 4 weeks, Although higher dosage is required for a lot of Adults. In this Case, to Balance any possible Excess,. It is Best to Consume at least 50 000 Units Twice a week of Real vitamin A from Animal origin (Beef Liver) to Avoid Any trouble that might be linked to Excess of vitamin D3 for Anyone like Me for whom the 5000 IU per Day may be just Slightly too high.

great

Publié par Reviewer2348478 le Dec 22, 2010

My difficult allergy during spring / summer time disappeared thanks to this vitamin/hormone

cheap!

Publié par sav430 le Jun 26, 2012

Everyone should take D3. This product is definedly not ruined with price.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par 5469863765132493026 le Nov 21, 2014

These are easy to take gelcaps with max D3 for the flu season. Forget the flu shots... take this instead! Great price as wel

Life saver.

Publié par lyferus le Apr 15, 2015

If you live in Singapore, you would know how costly Vitamin D is. Not only is this affordable, but its 5,000 IU per dose. Thumbs up for this product!

articles 1-10 sur 204