FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.40

€13.22

Économie de: €8.82 (67% off)

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Apr 26, 2016

Been using this for a while. It seems to do what it says. I like it and I stay pretty healthy taking these. Haven't received any real cold for a long time. I take it to build and maintain my immune system health. So far so good. Cant complain.

Definately gives me morge energy

Posted by 5645335073238911509 on Feb 20, 2016

I didn't expect much of this product but my sister insisted on giving it a try. After 6 weeks of taking it i notice a difference in my energy level. After work and after i put my kids to bed, i wonder what i want to do next. Usually i just went straight to the couch.In Holland where i live you surely can buy Vit D supplements, but not in this dosage. The capsule is nicely small and round and easy to swallow. I would definately recommend.

Very good

Posted by 4868810981376241092 on Feb 19, 2016

Its good for my skin and in winter time its good for my immunity. Keeps flu away!

Seems very healthy

Posted by 5735629203355337116 on Feb 14, 2016

I like this product. Because price is cheap and most importantly - it works. Somehow this product gives me more energy. In overall I feel better than usual. I have always an muscle weakness, bad mood etc. I think this product helps me very well. Only thing I don't like is that there is no scientific research made for Healthy Origins products. Also I suggest 5000 IU or less. 10,000 IU is too much for average person. But as always please consult your healtcare professional.

Works well

Posted by 5024162232741866968 on Feb 01, 2016

Works well, I have no complaints

Very good

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Sep 21, 2015

Healthy Originy, one of the trusted manufacturers ;) Very good product, keep it up.

differ than original

Posted by 4873470897999510564 on Sep 05, 2015

this product is not good & not original the labeling & package is differ than the original the color is yellow & the oringinal is gold

Nice

Posted by 5453019182070574619 on Jul 31, 2015

Very effecive vitamin D product. I feel I've got more energy in the winter time when it's darker.

A necessary item

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jun 30, 2015

I have taken a Vitamin D supplement for years on days that I do not have time to get some 'sun' time. I can't quote all the benefits of Vitamin D, but it is one of the most important nutrients we need for our health. If a person lives in the Northern regions of our world where there are winter months, and a person stays indoors during that time, then it is imperative that a person take a Vitamin D supplement. Or if a person lives where there is a lot of sun all year round, but has an indoor job and still doesn't get much sun exposure then it is still important to take a supplement of Vit D. There are a lot of good sources of this info.

GREAT VALUE!

Posted by 5709596710798940083 on Jun 26, 2015

GREAT PRICE...I LOVE HEALTHY ORIGINS PRODUCTS...THE SOFTGELS ARE SO SMALL AND SO EASY TO SWALLOW!

articles 1-10 sur 184