FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.90

€27.24

Économie de: €13.34 (49 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

IT WORKS!!!

Publié par Reviewer2603070 le Dec 27, 2011

I'm using this Anti-Wrinkle Serum since one year now. Every night and all over the face! It has done wonders to the wrinkles of my face. I'm 58 years old. The lines around the lips are nearly gone (90%), The wrinkles on the forhead and around the eyes have improved by 50% at least. All the fine lines ar gone. The age spots have only slightly improved. But - most important - no additional wrinkles or lines :-) !!!

Truly a Disaster!

Publié par Reviewer1906470 le Sep 09, 2011

Every time I use it before bed, I always end up with puffy eyes the next morning. And I see more lines under my eyes than before using this products.

Sticky

Publié par Jennie le Mar 25, 2013

The only thing this serum does is make my skin feel sticky and gross. What a waste of fifteen bucks.

Doesn't work.

Publié par Reviewer3106204 le Apr 07, 2013

This is a total waste of money. It does nothing. I bought this because of the reviews. I do not understand how it got good reviews. Venomous deserves less than one star.

Does not work at all!

Publié par PurplePegasus le Jul 21, 2011

The super peptides are supposed to work on contact. This does not do anything at all. No botox effect whatsoever. No muscle or line smoothing or plumping, nothing! The Mychelle line of anti-ageing does work instantly and has cumulative effects. Not this. On top of that it is super tacky/sticky, like putting honey on your skin. It does not penetrate at all. I tried it on frown lines, neck lines and even on lines at the back of my wrists. The Mychelle cream and serum work on contact to firm skin, shrink lines and make them disappear, albeit temporarily. This also has a bit of a smell but not overpowering. All in all, to me Venomous is a complete waste of money.

fine lines reduction

Publié par marianF le Apr 09, 2014

I've been using this serum for more than a month, and I noticed that fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes have become less visible.Will keep using!

Fantastic product

Publié par Reviewer2372918 le Jul 27, 2011

I love this so much I am going to buy more, fantastic product does what it says. 10 stars!

total love!

Publié par Reviewer1900455 le Jun 13, 2011

This is botox substitute!

Supple skin

Publié par Reviewer2167767 le May 03, 2011

I have been using this product for a week and my eye area in particular feels more supple.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par naturalsgirls le Jun 28, 2012

Excellent composition, for a point against wrinkles. Used under the eyes, the nasolabial folds. A convenient spot for the application.

articles 1-10 sur 17