FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€16.63

€18.38

Économie de: €1.75 (10% off)

• Note: Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Definite knee improvement

Posted by 4682344360536289545 on Apr 22, 2016

By using the porcine gelatin religiously twice a day, I have felt a significant improvement in my knees. Of course, it has taken about a year to get these results. It is a bit difficult to dissolve. The only way it has worked for me is by dissolving the powder in some warm water and stirring for 30-45 seconds. Then adding your hot liquid (ie coffee or tea). It did not dissolve in cold. It's the same process as if you were making Jello.

It gels more than we like.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 20, 2015

When adding this gelatin to a small bowl of soup etc, it gels quite a bit more than expected. In bigger pots, or portions, its quite alright. I dont recommend to mix it with water as label says. Stick to pots of stews or soups which is the 'right environment' for this gelatin.

Great Lakes Gelatin

Posted by 4763621120012998292 on Aug 27, 2015

I am quite happy with the prompt service and competitive pricing. I have been using this brand of product for years

Economical and easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1027414 on Jan 04, 2015

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

Loving this product!

Posted by 5638807103266114203 on Jun 24, 2014

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

Gelatina de animales en libertad

Posted by 4807094627009439672 on Mar 11, 2014

Me tranquiliza saber que la gelatina proviene de animales que pastan en libertad. Las veces que lo he usado no he llegado a notar claramente que espese los caldos.

Brilliant product

Posted by 5744178301291060248 on Feb 14, 2014

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

articles 1-8 sur 8