FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€18.40

€20.64

Économie de: €2.24 (11 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

• Note: Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Brilliant product

Publié par 5744178301291060248 le Feb 14, 2014

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

Loving this product!

Publié par 5638807103266114203 le Jun 24, 2014

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Economical and easy to use

Publié par Reviewer1027414 le Jan 04, 2015

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

Good stuff!

Publié par 5200975038516782617 le Dec 09, 2014

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

Definite knee improvement

Publié par 4682344360536289545 le Apr 22, 2016

By using the porcine gelatin religiously twice a day, I have felt a significant improvement in my knees. Of course, it has taken about a year to get these results. It is a bit difficult to dissolve. The only way it has worked for me is by dissolving the powder in some warm water and stirring for 30-45 seconds. Then adding your hot liquid (ie coffee or tea). It did not dissolve in cold. It's the same process as if you were making Jello.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Perfect for healthy jelly and gut health

Publié par 5385919442672645400 le Jun 04, 2016

We are on a strict gut healing diet called GAPS but having this to make lovely jelly treats for the children (and speed the healing process in the meantime) is great! It doesn't taste of anything but forms a great set.

Great Lakes Gelatin

Publié par 4763621120012998292 le Aug 27, 2015

I am quite happy with the prompt service and competitive pricing. I have been using this brand of product for years

fantastic product

Publié par 4824694621930363584 le Aug 23, 2016

So glad I'm using this product. It's a fantastic boost for my hair & body

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Gelatina de animales en libertad

Publié par 4807094627009439672 le Mar 11, 2014

Me tranquiliza saber que la gelatina proviene de animales que pastan en libertad. Las veces que lo he usado no he llegado a notar claramente que espese los caldos.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It gels more than we like.

Publié par 4726396615938033899 le Dec 20, 2015

When adding this gelatin to a small bowl of soup etc, it gels quite a bit more than expected. In bigger pots, or portions, its quite alright. I dont recommend to mix it with water as label says. Stick to pots of stews or soups which is the 'right environment' for this gelatin.

articles 1-10 sur 12