FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€18.95

€22.04

Économie de: €3.09 (14% off)

Écrire un commentaire
  • Note: Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

The best!

Posted by Katzenjammer on Apr 29, 2016

This dissolves in any drink. Such an easy way to get extra protein and collagen into your diet. I like it in herbal tea before bed.

Amazing

Posted by 5696798721159665049 on Apr 27, 2016

I've been taking this product for about two years. I put it in my morning coffee and it is tasteless. I have arthritis in my knees and the pain and swelling is almost gone with this product. So nice not to have restrictions anymore due to pain ;)

I love it!

Posted by HealthHelp4U on Apr 22, 2016

I order this consistently. It's a staple in my house. I can totally tell a difference when I'm using it verses when I am not. I highly recommend it, it's tasteless and dissolves very well. I put it in my morning coffee and it doesn't effect the taste at all.

love it

Posted by 5022632093551559154 on Apr 19, 2016

I am 35 and I finished 2 bottles .. I usually take 2 TBS every morning in my coffee .. it doesn’t taste strong .. but if I mix the powder with juice it can taste strong and meaty .. I noticed that my nails are much stronger , my hair is shinier ,but I didn’t notice a big difference in the appearance of cellulite (I read that collagen can reduce cellulite ) I will keep purchasing it .

Actually costs £23 a unit on iHerb

Posted by 4715573147287086603 on Apr 16, 2016

Hi - the product is great. But just a warning - the advertised price on Iherb neglects to point out you'll be paying an extra £8.50 per tub in UK VAT so the actual price to you is closer to £23 than £15 - and you have to go through the rigmarole of giving your credit card details to the courier to cover that tax payment before they'll deliver - what a pain as well as misleading. Is this really a modern way to transact online? C'mon!!!!

Disappointed

Posted by 4809485381861554924 on Apr 15, 2016

I opened the box to find the product in a zip lock bag which looked chewed and shredded on the corner. Product pkg looked intact so I used it. I had two strange skin eruptions and I have totally clear skin, normally. I thought this was produced in the US but after calling company found out it was produced in Brazil or Argentina. Company said because they don't use antibiotics. After reading about Zeka virus which those two countries are in the epicenter, I read that those areas have a high use of tetracycline in their cattle, which is what is furthering the spread of Zeka, so I threw it in the trash. Why can't they produce this in the US? The US is full of healthy organically raised cattle.

buy this

Posted by 5399006710145631806 on Apr 13, 2016

Trust me, its good for you.

Great Lakes Gelatin

Posted by 5324124338362861644 on Apr 12, 2016

This is an amazing product and I'm grateful to know about it...and now to have it for daily use.

Exactly what our sore backs and hurting ligaments needed

Posted by 5356705373218243390 on Apr 07, 2016

3 bulged discs (12 years old) and some RSI ligament strains that wouldn't go away (12 months of pain) have both decreased markedly thanks to adding this gear to our diet. Stir into the morning coffee and you're done! This sort of pain relief has only been available via drugs, till we found this gear. Excellent stuff and worth every penny. Cartilage and joint health has never been better!!

GOOD

Posted by 5071751434648696283 on Apr 07, 2016

No side effects, seems to be oki to use time by time, with natural living :)

articles 1-10 sur 146