Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Collagen Hydrolysate, Beef, 16 oz (454 g)

€17.55
€20.41
Savings of: €2.86 (14% Off)

New user, already seeing results

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Nov 07, 2013

I started using this product two weeks ago. One T. in the morning in my coffee, one T. before bed with warm water. I find that it dissolves better in warm liquids although with enough stirring it does dissolve in cold liquids. It has a very slight meaty taste when dissolving in plain water, but it is so subtle that I don't have an aversion to it. Just in the past 14 days I've noticed my nails growing out stronger and faster than usual, and my right knee which has been achy for the past few years has started to loosen up and has better range of motion. The day after a lower-body weight workout and short jog my knee was not hurting as bad as it usually does. I originally bought this to see how it improved my joints. So far, my results have been small but positive, and I will continue to use this for the next 2-3 months to see how I am feeling then. It is also a good boost of protein, 6 grams per tablespoon. I recommend giving this a try and seeing how it works for you.

Better than botox.

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on May 08, 2014

Ive tried lots of products on this site. People rave about this and that. Ive found about 40% of things tried from here do what people say they do. On this product they are 100% right. Im 53YO and noticing many wrinkles. Its upsetting despite Aussie blokes are not supposed to be upset by this. Ive been using 1 level tablespoon just before sleep. My lines are visibly going away after 1 month. I was surprised when i really noticed this 3 weeks after starting. This product is on my permanent supps list. PLUS it helps deeper sleep. Dreams are more vivid. Great list on amino acids. Plus iherbs great shipping rates.

Super Product

Posted by 4973460910530723251 on Nov 28, 2013

If you haven't tried using this product before and you experience joint pain it is well worth a try! I use a tbsp. mixed into my tea, coffee or juice a few times a day and my joint pain has gone down considerably.

Premium!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 20, 2014

This product is simply one of the best for arthritis, joint pain, and osteoarthritis! It has helped with eliminating my knee pain, even my meniscus tear seems less significant. I emailed prior to purchase one of the contacts at Great Lakes Gelatin Co., and they kindly sent back several research studies involving their product. Great costumer service! Encourage others who plan to purchase it to look for research studies, it's quite amazing. I've been using it regularly, actually more than the recommended dosage, 4 teaspoon per day, one dose in morning and one at early evening. It's recommended that one takes it early afternoon because some have reported inability to sleep when taken close to bedtime. Your vitality and physical strength does seem to increase also. I'm very impressed!

This stuff is a miracle!

Posted by 4766098502715698821 on Jan 26, 2014

My crows feet and under eye bags are almost completely gone!