FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€19.53

€22.71

Économie de: €3.18 (14 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire
  • Note: Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Better than botox.

Publié par Reviewer2494531 le May 08, 2014

Ive tried lots of products on this site. People rave about this and that. Ive found about 40% of things tried from here do what people say they do. On this product they are 100% right. Im 53YO and noticing many wrinkles. Its upsetting despite Aussie blokes are not supposed to be upset by this. Ive been using 1 level tablespoon just before sleep. My lines are visibly going away after 1 month. I was surprised when i really noticed this 3 weeks after starting. This product is on my permanent supps list. PLUS it helps deeper sleep. Dreams are more vivid. Great list on amino acids. Plus iherbs great shipping rates.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

New user, already seeing results

Publié par 4645349282725112557 le Nov 07, 2013

I started using this product two weeks ago. One T. in the morning in my coffee, one T. before bed with warm water. I find that it dissolves better in warm liquids although with enough stirring it does dissolve in cold liquids. It has a very slight meaty taste when dissolving in plain water, but it is so subtle that I don't have an aversion to it. Just in the past 14 days I've noticed my nails growing out stronger and faster than usual, and my right knee which has been achy for the past few years has started to loosen up and has better range of motion. The day after a lower-body weight workout and short jog my knee was not hurting as bad as it usually does. I originally bought this to see how it improved my joints. So far, my results have been small but positive, and I will continue to use this for the next 2-3 months to see how I am feeling then. It is also a good boost of protein, 6 grams per tablespoon. I recommend giving this a try and seeing how it works for you.

Premium!

Publié par Reviewer3089243 le Jan 20, 2014

This product is simply one of the best for arthritis, joint pain, and osteoarthritis! It has helped with eliminating my knee pain, even my meniscus tear seems less significant. I emailed prior to purchase one of the contacts at Great Lakes Gelatin Co., and they kindly sent back several research studies involving their product. Great costumer service! Encourage others who plan to purchase it to look for research studies, it's quite amazing. I've been using it regularly, actually more than the recommended dosage, 4 teaspoon per day, one dose in morning and one at early evening. It's recommended that one takes it early afternoon because some have reported inability to sleep when taken close to bedtime. Your vitality and physical strength does seem to increase also. I'm very impressed!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

This stuff is a miracle!

Publié par 4766098502715698821 le Jan 26, 2014

My crows feet and under eye bags are almost completely gone!

Super Product

Publié par 4973460910530723251 le Nov 28, 2013

If you haven't tried using this product before and you experience joint pain it is well worth a try! I use a tbsp. mixed into my tea, coffee or juice a few times a day and my joint pain has gone down considerably.

Knee Problem Gone

Publié par 5169627702779962635 le Jan 06, 2014

I started running again at age 35 after being motionless for 3 years. But this pain kepy shining in my right knee. I took 2 tablespoons of Beef Gelatin for 17 days straight and my knee is back to normal. I realized my toenails are super tough now. And my sleep is amaazing, I havent had this much of relaxing sleep since the 80s

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I love iHerb & Great Lakes :)

Publié par 5680942263364350922 le Apr 21, 2014

I have only just discovered iHerb & am so impressed. Great Lakes collagen is, in my opinion, the best soluble collagen product on the market. It's hard to find in Australia & extremely overpriced. Having discovered iHerb I got 3 jars for the price I would pay for 1 in Australia & it arrived within 3 working days, which is the same amount of time it takes me to receive a local delivery from an online retailer. Couldn't be happier :)

Fixed My Problem

Publié par 4693451363913378750 le Jun 11, 2014

I started using this in February for my painful thumb. In addition to making a clicking noise it would freeze up, and I couldn't un-bend it at the joint. Within one week of using the gelatin I had some relief. It helped so quickly that at first I chalked it up to "coincidence". However, I continued taking the dosage recommended on the package ( 1 TB. twice a day) and the improvements continued . I also noticed overall improvements to my skin, especially on the heels of my feet. I started my husband on this regimen about a week ago for his sciatica pain. He's had slight improvements also, but we're not sure if it's the gelatin or the magnesium he's started taking, or maybe it's the combination! Either way I am so pleased to finally have relief from my arthritic pains. I was told the condition I have is called "trigger finger" but all I know is I will always take Great Lakes Gelatin. I put it in my morning coffee and my after dinner coffee and it has no flavor and I cannot even tell it's in there. Great product.

Joan Kindley

Publié par 5396267142404140494 le Aug 25, 2014

My knee had been deteriorating to a point where I was having to consider replacement surgery. I have been using Great lakes Collagen for 6 weeks now and there is definite improvement in my knee. The grating noises have ceased and there is a stability that my knee did not have before. I have played tennis for the first time in 8 weeks and my mobility was almost back to normal. So I am very pleased the product has given my knee a new life and am hoping for 100% result.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great Lakes Gelatin Co, Collagen Hydrolysate Beef. OMG (Oh My God)

Publié par Panagiotis le Feb 07, 2015

Very rare that i write reviews but from this product i am impressed. I fight with the ''monster'' of adrenal fatigue for some years. I have lay down this ''monster'' and this prduct help me a lot with the pains in my joins (special in the mornings) and gave my a lot of energy for achieve more quality sleep. I have vivid dreams (i like it) and feel more fresh in the morning. Also help a lot for stabilization of glucoge during the night. I wake up only once , instead of the three times before. What else can i wait from a supplement. OMG. Oh My God . If you suffer from andrenal fatigue, please try it . Thanks.

articles 1-10 sur 168