EUR

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Beef Hide Gelatin, Collagen Joint Care, Unflavored, 16 oz (454 g)

€17.20
€19.02
Savings of: €1.81 (10% off)

This stuff is a miracle!

Posted by 4766098502715698821 on Jan 26, 2014

My crows feet and under eye bags are almost completely gone!

Gleatin for your bones, joints, connective tissue and skin

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Apr 02, 2014

You need gelatin in your diet. Living in USA, its almost a thing of the past. We don't consume anything but the white meat or the non-fatty, non-gristly of anything. I grew up thinking fat and gristle were repulsive, I cut my meat to death before and after cooking it. Now I realize I was cutting off everything my body needed...And I wonder why my joints hurt, I have disc degeneration and my skin has no elasticity. We have "picky eaten" our way into serious deficiencies and lack of overall health. If you don't make bone broth at home, this is a good alternative. Its hard to consume alone in water, it has a strong odor, so strong that I can't even tell you what it tastes like because the smell puts me off so much. But if you put it in food, soups and stews, make your own jello with natural fruit juice, there is virtually no taste to it. This same brand has a green labeled gelatin, I am told that it is designed to dissolve in liquids and that the smell/taste is milder and undetectable in beverages. A lot of people put it in shakes, I will probably order that one in the future since that was my initial purpose for it. The smell prevents me from doing so with this one.

I love iHerb & Great Lakes :)

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Apr 21, 2014

I have only just discovered iHerb & am so impressed. Great Lakes gelatin is, in my opinion, the best gelatin on the market. It's hard to find in Australia & extremely overpriced. Having discovered iHerb I got 3 jars for the price I would pay for 1 in Australia & it arrived within 3 working days, which is the same amount of time it takes me to receive a local delivery from an online retailer. Couldn't be happier :)

great jello

Posted by kanaca on Apr 17, 2014

I'm trying to tighten junctions in my gut and smooth digestion. So I make jello with pomegranite juice to have around and nosh on before dinner and before bed. Tastes great, too, adding dextrose (trying to get the fructose out of my diet). You can really smell the meaty odor in plain hot water, but add a sweetener and/or juice and it makes gorgeous jellos. I also make a coconut milk jello -- nice and dense. Delicious, organic, won't live without it in the pantry.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2507600 on Jan 09, 2014

I add a cold liquid - water or juice - then heat up my tea kettle and add some hot water and a few drips of stevia. Yum!