Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Beef Gelatin, Collagen Joint Care, Unflavored, 16 oz (454 g)

€15.51
€17.14
Savings of: €1.63 (10% Off)

This stuff is a miracle!

Posted by 4766098502715698821 on Jan 26, 2014

My crows feet and under eye bags are almost completely gone!

I love iHerb & Great Lakes :)

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Apr 21, 2014

I have only just discovered iHerb & am so impressed. Great Lakes gelatin is, in my opinion, the best gelatin on the market. It's hard to find in Australia & extremely overpriced. Having discovered iHerb I got 3 jars for the price I would pay for 1 in Australia & it arrived within 3 working days, which is the same amount of time it takes me to receive a local delivery from an online retailer. Couldn't be happier :)

WOW what sevice.

Posted by 5388994124979089403 on Dec 01, 2013

Iam impressed ordered 26th Nov delivered to my door 2nd Dec. Great product made delicious gummy bears. I can't wait to use it in more ways. It certainly beats that preservative laden supermarket junk.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2507600 on Jan 09, 2014

I add a cold liquid - water or juice - then heat up my tea kettle and add some hot water and a few drips of stevia. Yum!

Gleatin for your bones, joints, connective tissue and skin

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Apr 02, 2014

You need gelatin in your diet. Living in USA, its almost a thing of the past. We don't consume anything but the white meat or the non-fatty, non-gristly of anything. I grew up thinking fat and gristle were repulsive, I cut my meat to death before and after cooking it. Now I realize I was cutting off everything my body needed...And I wonder why my joints hurt, I have disc degeneration and my skin has no elasticity. We have "picky eaten" our way into serious deficiencies and lack of overall health. If you don't make bone broth at home, this is a good alternative. Its hard to consume alone in water, it has a strong odor, so strong that I can't even tell you what it tastes like because the smell puts me off so much. But if you put it in food, soups and stews, make your own jello with natural fruit juice, there is virtually no taste to it. This same brand has a green labeled gelatin, I am told that it is designed to dissolve in liquids and that the smell/taste is milder and undetectable in beverages. A lot of people put it in shakes, I will probably order that one in the future since that was my initial purpose for it. The smell prevents me from doing so with this one.