FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.01

€6.12

Économie de: €1.11 (18% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good but a bit disapointed...

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 23, 2015

I was thincking to use it as a toner for my face. I used for 2 weeks and in the begining I was satisfied: my skin was soothed. But at the same time I start to break out... My skin was much softer and smooth but It was at the same time itchy and I had few pimples that came...Everything Went back to normal when I stopped using it!. I give it 4 stars still because I now used for my hair as a leave-in conditionner and I must say that it is one of the best or even the best that I have used so far: it soothes the hair and they are less frizzy. I would probably repurchase it for that purpose.

Good product

Posted by 4873281890931664204 on Dec 26, 2014

Good product, large spray bottle, lasts ages. Refreshing & natural. As someone also mentioned - leaked on delivery - needs better packaging, or else a good amount of the product is wasted.

Nice and refreshing

Posted by kurogoma on Nov 27, 2014

Odorless, so it feels like I am spritzing just water. But it's definitely aloe vera as my face calms down quite a bit after using this. Nice!

Pretty good

Posted by 4915099294314791399 on Feb 28, 2014

Nice to put it on my face .

Nice spray

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Jan 24, 2014

I use this spray for soothing my skin all over my body. It is not enough in itself as a moisturizer, but is taken into the skin faster than aloe gel.

Really good!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 09, 2013

I love this to spray on my face before I put on my oil. And after I put my makeup on. It makes the makeup look more natural on the skin. Loves it!

Great Facial Spray!

Posted by 5729925271432234280 on Nov 25, 2013

This aloe spray is excellent for refreshing the face. I use it to set my makeup as well as before putting on my nighttime face oils.

Good.

Posted by 4660783427941898687 on Jul 09, 2013

It is good for your dry skin. Just one problem was leaking during delivery. I want iHerb to pack the products more tightly.

articles 1-8 sur 8