FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€16.32

€17.00

Économie de: €0.68 (4 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

A nice introduction to Aloe Vera

Publié par Reviewer1548715 le Feb 01, 2011

I've used George's Aloe Vera juice on and off for years. This time I bought it to use for a more serious perpose: an enlarged spleen due to an excess of white blood cells collecting there resulting from a condition called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). After a few weeks, my nausea subsided and the spleen seems to be slowly decreasing. The purpose of the aloe is to flush the spleen and soothe it. I then ordered organic desert essence aloe from iHerb because it is closer to elemental aloe (more viscous and a stronger taste that I mitigate with black cherry juice mixed in). Aloe vera juice has lots of other beneficial uses, just go on line and see. Kind regards, Ernest

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

My staple aloe! My skin and my gut loves it.

Publié par stephd le Apr 04, 2012

I always keep a jug of George's on hand. I love this stuff -- best aloe I've ever tried for topical or internal use! I take it internally upon occasion when I'm having digestive problems but I use it daily in a spray bottle for my sensitive skin. Actually, I have an old George's spray bottle and an old rosewater bottle filled with aloe so I can keep one by my bed upstairs and one in the fridge downstairs. :) I also apply it to my face with a cotton pad as a toner after washing my face. I'm fairly active person, and the sun and wind isn't always kind to me here in California, but George's always soothes my skin and eases any discomfort. It soaks in immediately and doesn't leave a weird residue.

Can't See Any Difference

Publié par Reviewer2738612 le Mar 08, 2011

Not sure what this is other than filtered water. Won't buy again.

George's Aloe Vera Juice

Publié par Reviewer1583487 le Jul 08, 2010

This is absolutely the best aloe vera juice in my books. The taste is excellent - it does not have to be refrigerated. It is really good for soothing my tummy when it feels uneasy due to probably eating food that I am sensitive to. It is also excellent for healing the entire digestive tract and useful after a bout of intestinal flu.

Best Aloe Juice

Publié par Reviewer3140945 le Nov 12, 2009

Great flavor -- since preservative free does not have the unpleasant taste that other aloe juices contain.

George's Aloe Vera Juice

Publié par Reviewer1924631 le Feb 29, 2008

Great. Virtually free of any flavor, like drinking water. Helps keep your bowels regular and a host of other good things for the body!

Almost tasteless, excellent effects

Publié par Reviewer1889787 le Nov 24, 2008

This is fractionally distilled to exclude the bitter components so is almost flavorless. Helps with acid indigestion as well as soothing the digestive tract. Also, it can be used in a spray bottle to soften skin and help against wrinkles. I dislike other aloe juices that have citric or other types of acid preservatives or other irritants in them and this is the only one I have found that does not contain them.

George's Aloe Vera

Publié par Reviewer1855700 le Mar 05, 2010

Excellent product. Have been using it for years. I use it to help heal the lining of my stomach when my acid reflux gets out of control

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

A GREAT topical moisturizer.., NOT a laxative.

Publié par Reviewer1664875 le Nov 06, 2010

It's great slapped on freshly cleansed skin! It revives and heals dry skin better than all other potions I've ever used. I make sure now to always use it on my face before I put face lotion on, and it's made a dramatic difference in my skin. It's great on any part of the body. It seems like it's just water BUT ... it's far superior to water on the skin, it super hydrates without any greasyness at all. However, I drank two ounces first thing in the morning AND last thing in the evening daily... but it did NOTHING to relieve chronic constipation. I used over two gallons of this before I gave up.

good taste

Publié par Reviewer3136763 le Oct 17, 2007

tastes like water - hope it has what it says

articles 1-10 sur 80