Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Économie de: €4.64 (28 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

colitis cure for family

Publié par Reviewer2899561 le Jan 26, 2013

Myself, father, uncle, and mother all have different degrees of Colitis. I was in the middle of a bad UC flare up and was taking steroid enemas, Prednisone pills, Asacol (till it made my hair start falling out), and switched back to old faithful Azulfidine, but still could not kick this episode. So I researched alternative and natural cures. I bought us each 1 bottle of this brand. After taking 2 capsules 3 times a day during my flare up, in 3 days I noticed a big difference and in 5 days not just mine but all of our forms of colitis were gone. We have all remained in remission ever since; dropping all medications. I can't remember the last time I had to run to the bathroom or always stay near one. Now I just take 2 per day as a maintenance dose. But remember the active ingredient is not so much water soluble, its oil soluble, so take it with either flax/krill/fish/algae oil gel cap simultaneously for max absorption.

First time user

Publié par 5345718953052452753 le Feb 28, 2014

This is my first time taking Turmeric. I take one capsule a day. I'm feeling positive effects from just one a day. I recommend you choose an organic version because there is no human intervention like radiating the spice.

Publié par Reviewer2719099 le May 17, 2011

First time using no comment yet.

articles 1-3 sur 3