FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Offre combinée :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
View/Edit Cart Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

it is a protein bar, after all

Publié par Reviewer3033335 le févr. 22, 2009

This bar is very "chocolaty" and it's consistency is very dense (similar to a powerbar) and chewey. It is a better choice than a multitude of bars out there, especially since it does not contain junk protein like soy, but it is not particularly tasty IMHO.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

beware the changes to this bar

Publié par Reviewer3278266 le janv. 06, 2009

The recipe for these bars has been modified. The new packaging says "improved taste." I loved the chewy quality of the original bars. These now have an entirely new texture that is not nearly as satisfying.

Not so great

Publié par Reviewer2861035 le mars 10, 2009

VERY tough and chewy. Had to follow with a hot cup of tea to get the sticky black stuff off my teeth. Certainly cannot eat as a quick lunch at my desk at work. Also, not to thrilled with the flavor. They do satisfy your hunger, but I will not be ordering again. I will look for a different protein/meal replacement bar instead.

these are okay

Publié par Reviewer1388769 le avr. 22, 2008

...better than some, worse than others. The more you chew them, the better. I don't think I will buy them again.

Just another protein bar

Publié par Reviewer3061810 le oct. 11, 2008

I keep looking for something high protein without that same stick texture or odd aftertaste. Unfortunately, this isn't it.

articles 1-5 sur 5