FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.86

€28.95

Économie de: €8,10 (28 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
  • Glass container

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

So nice!

Publié par Reviewer3126648 le avr. 13, 2012

Tasty, smells delicious, best coconutoil I ever had. Exelent in food and for body/haircare-

Yum.

Publié par Reviewer1079408 le déc. 22, 2012

I bought this because the Jarrow always seemed to go rancid on me and start smelling like blue cheese. So far so good! I also like the glass container.

Love it

Publié par kjernesunn-nordkvinne le oct. 31, 2011

Great product

So Many Uses For Organic Coconut Oil

Publié par Reviewer2315816 le mars 15, 2012

I bought two of these since I use so much of it. I use it for moisturizer and deep hair conditioner. I also have a tablespoon every morning and I think it has helped my memory. I mix it with baking soda to make toothpaste for my dogs. This is great tasting coconut oil and packaged in glass. In Arizona, this will become liquid in the warmer months.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

extra virgin cooconut oil...is the BEST!!!!!!!

Publié par Reviewer2880880 le janv. 12, 2010

is the best... my second order...biggest jar! I put it in my food, sometimes salads(just a tiny bit)..spread on the warm multi-grain toasted bread is food from heaven... Did not know...it's also healthy..just don't overuse it, in moderation...the fats that are in it make your metabolism faster.. so you lose weight... I use it on my skin, and hair too...

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Decent price for high quality coconut oil

Publié par Reviewer2281471 le mars 11, 2009

Extracted via fermentation, which seems to make for better coconut odor and taste than expeller pressed. Very comparable to my favorite brand (Tropical Traditions), but more convenient to buy by the quart, instead of the gallon, for roughly the same price per ounce. IHerb's remarkable delivery speed enhances that convenience.

Favorite coconut oil

Publié par Reviewer1694531 le août 29, 2009

Since my family uses a lot of coconut oil, I purchased the larger quanity. We feel Garden of Life offers the tastiest coconut oil on the market. We have tried several other brands. I prefer the larger quanity.

Best Coco Oil

Publié par Reviewer1811200 le juil. 02, 2008

This is the best coco oil for the price by far. I've tried them all. This one is absorbed into the skin nicely. Also has the best flavor. I like that it's in glass-not plastic.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great VCO in a glass jar

Publié par PurplePegasus le mai 18, 2011

It's organic and comes in a glass jar so no toxic chemicals (xenoestrogens) from the container. This one tastes great. I use some as moisturizer on my face for my very dry skin, for cooking, spreading on cinnamon-raisin bread (when at room temp) and even keep some in the fridge for eating a chunk in place of candy bar. Tastes like the inside of a Mounds. Great anabolic benefits.

Superb coconut oil

Publié par Reviewer1523544 le mars 18, 2012

This coconut oil smells and tastes amazing. Will come back for more for sure. Thanks iHerb.com :)

articles 1-10 sur 179