FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.51

€21.97

Économie de: €7.46 (34% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1929791 on Nov 23, 2010

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Rhodiola and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

Helped with adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Apr 22, 2012

Probably some of the best ashwagandha I've ever taken. I was a fatigued nervous wreck from my symptoms of leaky gut but after taking this consistently for a month I could really tell a difference. I was waking up with energy and my low blood sugar was radically improved. I will continue to take this as long as I see benefits.

Most potent ashwagandha supplement

Posted by Reviewer2664078 on Jan 25, 2011

I have been taking this product for well over a month. I love this product it really is a stress-buster to say the least. I now am more calm, yet motivated and energetic.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1360101 on Mar 26, 2011

This is a superb herb which I have been using for 6 weeks or so and have noticed a big improvement in my stress levels, ,feel it helps to keep me focussed also. top marks! :)

I love this!

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jul 28, 2014

I just take 1 every morning - does the trick!

Great!

Posted by 5278208926656040651 on Feb 04, 2015

Just what the doctor ordered!

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2674658 on Apr 28, 2016

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue, one at night, this is the best quality form of this herb.

articles 1-7 sur 7