FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€26.48

€40.74

Économie de: €14.26 (35% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

SAVE YOUR GUT AND LIFE

Posted by 5252768605678776924 on Dec 08, 2013

My story is a long 5 years of pain and struggle, I was 56, 155 lbs; and fell to 90lbs over 6 months. Doctors were stumped after months of tests... They did not know about GMO's yet.... GMO foods had poisoned my system. SOY, CORN, SUGAR BEET SUGAR ETC. read up on it...Monsanto introduced virus's... I found out too late but it still saved my life!!! If I had known what Oil of Oregano could do for me sooner, I could have lived cancer free. OIL of OREGANO CAPS killed off the offending virus's that had gained control of my digestive system and ultimately my immune system. After that - Chemo for the cancer that had already gotten a grip. After that Oregano cap once a week or more to prevent any organisms from gaining control of my immune system. If you suffer from ANY sort of digestive problem, I suggest this first. It literally saved my life! It is the BEST treatment I found. GT

Great immune and flu-season support

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Dec 08, 2011

Excellent anti-viral, anti-bacterial remedy. Potent and pure.

Oil of Oregano.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

I really like Gaia products. They are very high quality and seems to work well. I will continue to order this brand to help support the immune system. I am taking this along with Olive Leaf Oil to get rid of toe nail fungus. It's working much better then anything I have tried. Will reorder if necessary

Really good for Candida

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on May 07, 2010

I've been using this product for a couple of months and I think it's helping. I've also used a Candex, grapefruit seed extract from Canada, Threelac probiotic and just coconut oil. I think it's good for me to use different ones for a period of time. As for herbal products Gaia's Herbs are hard to beat. Iherb's prices continue to be excellent.

Great value, great service

Posted by Reviewer3054323 on Oct 02, 2011

I used to buy this product at a local grocery store. iHerb costs about half the price of that store. And delivery is always prompt. We do not hestiate to recommend iHerb to our friends. They are the best.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

IHerb offers a great price for this product which my husband and I use when we are coming down with a cold. It is anti-viral and anti-bacterial.

Seems to be ok..

Posted by 4790273825680034083 on Feb 09, 2015

I have used another brand of oregano oil in the past and very quickly experienced 'die-off' symptoms and the bad bacteria started to leave my body.. I was expecting to have the same with this product but have not, despite taking 3 capsules per day (with meals). Not sure if it has such a potent effect.

Capsules are too big for children.

Posted by 5263319971651544849 on Sep 04, 2014

The capsules are large and not suitable for children. My kids can swallow small capsules and tablets but these are too big.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Oct 30, 2014

I like Gaia Herbs and this is quiteg ood to protect against virus and bacterial infection. I have been using it when I feel run down and it helps

it is very good

Posted by 4764330473944763024 on Dec 11, 2015

hi my Name is BREND and oil of the oregano work real good it is good for a lot of things. so believe me it works.and it want let you down.

articles 1-10 sur 17