FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.76

€29.09

Économie de: €8.32 (29 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1419138 le Jan 10, 2012

Fantastic product. Will continue to buy. Cinnamon is supposed to be great for helping suppress your appetite, and ceylon cinnamon is said to be much better for you than cassia cinnamon if you are consuming lots of it (since cassia cinnamon, what is available in stores, contains high levels of coumarin, a mild toxin). I use this stuff all that time.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

the real stuff, and you can taste the dif!

Publié par Reviewer1155518 le Mar 15, 2012

this is real cinammon as compared to "fake" cinammon that is more commonly sold. it tastes/smells much better. i LOVE cinammon, and i wish i had know about the real stuff much earlier on!! will def buy again. even my husband noticed the dif (we sprinkle cinamon on oatmeal) and i hadnt even told him i changed brands!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

A good product at a great price

Publié par Reviewer1657742 le Aug 09, 2011

I was recently introduced to "Ceylon" cinnamon. I was very glad to find it here. It has a different taste than the traditional cinnamon I was using. It is much better for our bodies.

Great flavour.

Publié par iJenNZ le Aug 13, 2012

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon. I prefer to buying this bulk size that goes so much further.

best quality

Publié par thedaintypig le Oct 22, 2012

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

Fine and excellent quality

Publié par Reviewer2819845 le Aug 19, 2011

So much nicer than the standard cinnamon. Now I know about ceylon cinnamon I won't be going back. Better health benefits from this one also.

Fantastic product!

Publié par 5364501401315178513 le Sep 14, 2013

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

Publié par Reviewer2281709 le May 11, 2011

This is the best tasting cinnamon ever.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer2429747 le Mar 16, 2013

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Divine

Publié par Cyberoo le Sep 17, 2013

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

articles 1-10 sur 93