FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.14

€19.28

Économie de: €5.14 (27 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Wonderful!

Publié par Reviewer1270081 le Jul 11, 2012

Im sold, I loved Navitas but I love these more. They are even more fragrant and its s bigger pack. My main issue with nibs is that Im always running out of them, so I'll go with this one from now on. I get cranky when I cant have them, they are a must in my cereal, and give me a little kick similar to coffee.

Best Cacao Brand

Publié par 5652245761243886250 le May 13, 2013

The first time I bought Cacao nibs was from Navitas'. It was so bitter and dry I thought I could not handle Cacao at all. Then I bought Frontier's nibs. Now I know that when I ate Navitas the nibs were just plain rancid. This has happened to me twice, as well with their Chia Seeds. Because it was the first time I had tried these products, unfortunately I ate them.(It was torture) Thank God I did not get sick. Frontier's Nibs are so good I eat them straight from the bag. They are buttery and FRESH. Just because Navitas has fancy packaging does not mean they are safe.

Great mood booster

Publié par earthwalker le Jun 27, 2012

Organic, raw cacao nibs are a great addition to trail mixes, raw ice cream, smoothies, and other fun foodie treats. Raw cacao is loaded with neurotransmitters and natural feel-good chemicals like phenylethylamine (PEA) (an adrenal-related chemical found in raw cacao that can also be created in the brain when we are in love), serotonin, tyramine, tryptophan, anandamide (known as the “bliss” neurotransmitter), and oxytocin, the “cuddle hormone.” Cacao is also high in antioxidants, rich in minerals, and a natural source of magnesium, chromium, iron, calcium, potassium, sulphur, copper and zinc. When I add raw cacao to my morning smoothie, it boosts my mood and energy for 5-6 hours or longer, without fail.

These are Yummy!

Publié par ShelleyP le Apr 24, 2011

I'm new to using cacao nibs but I think I'm hooked. Even though these are unsweetened, they are still very tasty, nice crunch and seem very fresh. Also, this brand is less expensive than some others. I'm off to make some raw cacao balls with these and almond butter, coconut and other goodies. A word of warning - these cacao nibs are very strong and can be quite stimulating. They need to be eaten in moderation, and if you're like me, definitely not near bedtime.

delicious!

Publié par Reviewer1691750 le Oct 21, 2011

for a snack with cinnamon!

Oh.

Publié par Reviewer3206353 le Jun 30, 2012

These are way too bitter for me, but boyfriend is in love with them, so they are a staple at our house.

Brilliant!!!

Publié par Reviewer2841015 le Feb 17, 2012

These nibs I have bought...they have a beautiful fresh crunchiness and lovely flavour. Cant beat the price either

New to this

Publié par 4702465094420479831 le Jan 30, 2015

Im new to the sugar free movement, I bought these to help with the chocolate cravings. They taste like a coffee bean with a after hint of almost bitter taste. These are not like chocolate in any way shape or form, but after 6 weeks no sugar they do start to improve. Less is more don't try to eat a handfull but great in baking when used sparingly. I will buy again, if i dont fall into sugars warm embrace.

Not a fan

Publié par odereviews le Nov 11, 2012

This is the first time I have tried the famous cacao nibs. I don’t get it. These are really bitter, taste like alcohol and iron. Might go down within very low amounts mixed in with something tasty and refreshing. Someone told me that all this healthy eating stuff, isn’t about taste. I have to disagree on that one. :)

Delicious!

Publié par Reviewer1410784 le Nov 21, 2012

I won't buy this anytime soon only because I ate the whole bag too quickly. Hard to resist!

articles 1-10 sur 88