FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Beautiful product, awful package

Publié par MyDewHerb le May 31, 2013

The only reason this powder gets only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to it's horrible packaging. The holes are too small and no powder comes out... I had to remove the inner lid in order to get some product on my brush, which ended in a complete disaster and the whole room was filled with clouds of mineral powder in a light shade of beige. Other than that, this is the best mineral make up I have ever tried, works beautifully with my shade (rather pale)!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

actually a little darkish for me.

Publié par Reviewer2697845 le Dec 13, 2012

I liked this base, my skin is fair and this base looks good in electric light. But day light makes me a doll with light neck but dark face. I should try to use lighter bases EDM. Anyway I liked the texture, merger with skin. Not a my color and it was my problem, this base is good.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Couvrance moyenne

Publié par 4654540404246294988 le Jul 28, 2013

Couleur parfaite pour le teint claire.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

powder

Publié par 5562082657485306795 le Sep 27, 2013

Good base, but not long time matted

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 4907883647798794926 le Apr 14, 2014

First try to use mineral makeup. Like the way it naturally tone my face without overly powder. Colour matches my skintone as I have light skin color. If the power could be finer , 5 stars ranking will granted.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Matifiant et fixe bien le maquillage

Publié par 5184751572869534560 le Apr 22, 2014

Très bon produit

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

A good alternative to toner

Publié par A1725-6887 le Jun 09, 2013

It's the first time I try such kind of product, and I like it. Healthier than my previous make-up item, covers well all the things you don't want people to see and pretty good for matting your face throughout the day.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

articles 1-7 sur 7