FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.99

€21.56

Économie de: €6.56 (30 % de remise)

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

Publié par lillysbeautyspot le Oct 10, 2013

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer1519237 le Oct 02, 2012

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

FINALLY!

Publié par 5142452236420958458 le Sep 01, 2012

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

得心應手!

Publié par 4781319702225321212 le Oct 23, 2013

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

Great brush

Publié par MentaPiperita le Sep 02, 2013

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

Clon de la ita de Nars

Publié par DrusiladaMakeup le Oct 31, 2012

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

Muy suave

Publié par Elisabb le Dec 13, 2012

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

almost dupe for nars ita

Publié par 5456244728058469309 le Oct 09, 2013

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

NARS dupe

Publié par Reviewer2160860 le Sep 16, 2013

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

One of my favorite

Publié par 5733639393610615296 le Jan 30, 2014

Contouring seems easier with this brush. I never was disappointed with everyday mineral brushes!

articles 1-10 sur 23