FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.82

€17.27

Économie de: €5.46 (32 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Not great for oily/combo skin

Publié par Ingrid75 le Jun 24, 2013

Sorry, but I keep shining after using this finishing dust. And I am using the IT base powder (for oily skin).

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

i've been using this FD more than 5 years!

Publié par 5108232840035526090 le Dec 02, 2013

i really love this products. my oily skin just can't stay great without Finishing dust. Work fine in hot/humid/crazy summer here in japan. i use this over my liquid foundation. my mom and sis also big fan of this, so i purchased like 4 or more everytime i order. my tip is using as almost like pushing with quite stiff brush into T-Zone and pores not buffing motion.

Perfect!

Publié par 4882762447015985914 le Feb 19, 2014

I'll be buying this forever! A tip is to let foundation set, blot with paper, then apply the powder. Great finish and my foundation lasts all day.

Like it

Publié par Hanne67 le Jul 19, 2013

I like this finishing dust. It's not covering very well, but it's o.k to use to stop shining. I use it with my flat top brush.

Heavily-pigmented finishing powder

Publié par 4934896583154314076 le Jul 28, 2013

I was looking for a loose/finishing powder that's translucent, light and all-natural and thought this would do it for me but I found it to be slightly too pigmented for my liking.

ok

Publié par I-try-this le Oct 29, 2013

because matte foundation formula is too weak for me, not sustain long-matically T zones,i use this face finishing powder, it has no color and keeps perfect matte face, strengthens the makeup. I cover only T Zone ,but for evening make-up ,for hot day - cover all the face, perfectly captures makeup. great price for 10 g quantity !!!!!perfect to oily T zone

from Russia

Publié par Reviewer2523329 le Dec 07, 2012

Horoshaya,ne vibelivaet lizo kak ostalnie chto y menya est´,matiruet na chasa 3,4....

Fantastic and natural effect

Publié par Reviewer3186500 le Feb 21, 2014

Es un polvo fino, ni mate ni satinado, que deja un acabado super natural, pero luminoso sin aportar brillos extra. Soporta bien las temperaturas altas, no irrita la piel, sino que ayuda a cuidarla (óptima para piel sensible), cunde mucho, y sella el maquillaje sin dejar efecto empolvado. Es genial!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

My absolute favorite finishing powder

Publié par 4869522848050127476 le Aug 06, 2014

I love this finishing powder, it mattifies without leaving me looking cakey or thick with makeup. It's so finely milled it just rests beautifully on your skin.

best finishing powder

Publié par JuliaTi le Jan 04, 2014

The best finishing powder that I've ever had! Doesn't dry the skin at any season, stops shine. Great ingredients.

articles 1-10 sur 16