FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.21

€11.06

Économie de: €1.84 (17 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Not using it every day

Publié par scarletbegonia le Jul 15, 2013

Was pretty disappointed with this brush as I loved the others, it doesn't put down enough color on the lid, it's more of a concealer brush. Could just be me so still try it, but I don't use this too often

Génial

Publié par 4942969997754572525 le Aug 20, 2013

Mon pinceau plat préféré pour les travaux de précision. Il est extra plat ce qui permet de bien poser la matière. Bref aucun regret sur cet achat.

Good product

Publié par Reviewer1512582 le Nov 13, 2013

Good product

pinceau plat

Publié par 5585919647974135301 le Nov 19, 2013

je l'utilise également pour les fards crèmes

Brush Shadows

Publié par 5485055777048145189 le Mar 23, 2014

Brush Shadows - great

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par 5217069697405054368 le Dec 10, 2014

very good!

Good brush!

Publié par 5743422011799002306 le Oct 22, 2012

Love this brush to apply de eyeshadow and more the price!!

Very good

Publié par 5724041192804988685 le Jul 12, 2013

I use this everyday to apply mineral eye shadow on my lids. I applies it evenly, without fallout. I wash it 2 times a week with normal shampoo. It is still very soft, it dries fast, and didn't see any shedding. I don't use my 2 expensive ones now, and i have 2 of this.

Did not like this brush

Publié par 5248462702518572695 le Mar 08, 2016

I usually presume all eye shadow brushes are very similar. I realised that this is not necessarily the case upon using this product. Very disappointed. Was not at all soft, seemed to apply my shadows in a patchy way and didn't feel nice on my eyelid. I now use this to apply face masks because it wasn't at all effective as an eyeshadow brush. I recommend you buy a real techniques brush for just a little bit more. The price is steep considering it isn't very good. Just pay a little bit more for a better quality product. Gave it two stars - because if you are into buying cheaper products this DOES work. Just, not very well.

articles 1-9 sur 9