FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.91

€10.55

Économie de: €2.64 (25% off)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Nice texture

Posted by 5722011156546612294 on Sep 15, 2014

But the application is not comfortable

Concealer

Posted by 5089689560867271805 on Aug 21, 2014

Goes well over liquid concealer

Very light and almost does not hide anything

Posted by Lucylju on Jun 27, 2014

I am very experienced in mineral cosmetics, but have never used powder type concealer before. So, this concealer is the first one, not the worst one, but not the best neither. Pros: - not heavy - almost invisible Cons: - disappearing fastly - concealer's effect is good for undereye problem, but not for the spots or irritated skin

asian honey skin tone- too light for me

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jun 08, 2014

it does cover breakouts and undereyes and all... but theedoum color best suited me!

Reseca un poco

Posted by Reviewer2242111 on May 15, 2014

El color esta bien, y para quien tenga piel grasa le ira bien. Yo tengo el contorno seco y esto me lo seca mas.

Updated review

Posted by WorkingMum on May 03, 2014

I had to update this review as I began to rediscover this product and this now my 'magic touch' in my make-up routine. Dusting a little under the eyes hides the fines lines and make my concealer stay on all day, on my forehead to hide redness, around my nose too! Loved it so much I finished the first one I bought very quickly and now on my 2nd little tub! It will be better if it comes in a slightly lighter shade.

Buen producto con formato incómodo

Posted by Missypoincare on Apr 20, 2014

Este producto me encanta porque es un polvo muy fino que aporta un poco más de cobertura, sella los correctores evitando que se metan en las arrugas de expresión y prolonga su duración. He de decir que no lo utilizo a diario, su formato no me parece demasiado cómodo porque, como la mayoría de los productos en polvo, contiene a modo de dispensador un plástico con tres agujeros y no tiene ningún tipo de cierre (además de la tapa).

small amount, isn't too good for under eye.

Posted by 5108547374796136807 on Mar 15, 2014

Ordered it for under-eye use but I don't see any real effect - maybe because I don't have large under eye circles... I just wanted it to even out the around the eye color, but what it was only look cakey after some time. It went into under-eye lines... Maybe I'm just using it wrong. Tried applying with a brush and with my fingers... Also I expected it to be larger - not so tiny... And after one reviewer wrote that it can be as good as Touche Eclat by YSL I ordered it... which didn't fulfill my expectations.

Not enought coverage

Posted by Reviewer2820215 on Mar 05, 2014

Doesn´t cover enought red spots, maybe enought for dark under eye-area? I was little disappointed to this product. I don´t order this product again.

Edm concealer