FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.18

€10.91

Économie de: €2.73 (25 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Best concealer ever.

Publié par 4733042005193992106 le Mar 27, 2013

I have a background in cosmetics (makeup and skin care) and have tried almost everything on the market. I'm really concerned about all the "junk" that enters the body through the skin and have the last few years changed everything I use from commercial brands to products that are good for me, not only looks good. I've had problems with finding a good concealer though. I've always ended up using YSL Touche Eclat. Not even really good mineral brands had a good enough concealer. I'm stunned by this one! Never ever thought that a concealer to this price could replace the YSL. But this is amazing! This color blends perfectly into my skin and skintone and it doesn't show and cover what is supposed to be covered but still makes the skin look radiant. I even use it under my eyes. A good concealer brush is a must for this and I use the one Ecotools has. I will never change concealer again. A friend of mine tried it and loved it so much that she bought one too. I highly recommended this product!!

Very good

Publié par 4748907441279845069 le Apr 20, 2013

Excellent for under eye circles! Not very good at covering blemishes or dark spots in medium to dark skin tones (too light). Very light weight. Could be use as highlight!

Super!

Publié par 5296349702550680595 le Dec 24, 2012

It made my dark circles disappear! Perfect for any problems on the skin!

Ok

Publié par Reviewer1390929 le Jan 23, 2013

It's very good on the redness on the sides of my nose, but it does NOT work under my eyes.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

great concealer, no so multi-tasking tho

Publié par 4745444789879202343 le Nov 12, 2012

perfect shade (im super fair) covers like crazy and stays faithful all day long. best on pimples and imperfections, not as good for under eye circles

minerals for the skin

Publié par 5086023777523329823 le Jul 25, 2012

gives my skin great tone, conceals all the unperfections and doesn't give me any artificial looks that other concealers do.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

the color is not for light skin tones

Publié par VictoriaN le Jul 03, 2012

I was expecting much better results for this concealer. Despite they say it's for fair and light skin - it is too dark for me! and i have light skin, normal tone. I can't evaluate its concealing properties , becoz it doesnt match my skin tone, but i guess it is moderate.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

The only concealer I'll ever buy!

Publié par Reviewer2667902 le May 31, 2013

At first I wasn't sure about ordering this, as I have always used touch stick type concealer for my dark under eye circles. However I liked the natural ingredients and the lack of chemical preservatives, so I ordered it. And I am sooo happy I did because this works! It blends well, matches my skin tone nicely (I have fair skin) and lasts all day with out fading or disappearing! It even hides blemishes well. Far superior to the products I was using, it is now an essential part of my make up and I'll never go back. I highly recommend this!

Like the color!

Publié par Reviewer2113574 le Jul 31, 2013

Like the color!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Use to set cream concealer.

Publié par Reviewer1082063 le Jul 02, 2013

Finely milled. Not heavy duty, obviously. I use it mostly to set cream concealer.

articles 1-10 sur 48