FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€1.58

€2.11

Économie de: €0.53 (25 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
  • Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Dry

Publié par 5155798309571715544 le Jul 25, 2014

Felt abit dry in a way.. Wish it could taste more chocolate... But a good choise to milkchocolate if youre allergic, and since theres not much else like this to get hands on.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

There are plenty of better dairy free chocolate product

Publié par 4665503560050011313 le Nov 25, 2014

Disapponting... Sweet, crunchy, but not so much taste of chocolate as I have prefered. There are plenty of better tasting dairy free chocolate products available where I live (Sweden). However, this is soy-free, which is positive!

Not good

Publié par Reviewer1822459 le Oct 24, 2012

Tastes like really old, stale chocolate. The dark chocolate from this brand is much better.

Mm

Publié par 4978179101129172687 le Jul 11, 2013

Good, but the chocolate tasted a bit funny.

not good

Publié par opheart le Sep 30, 2012

The taste is expressionless, the chocolate flavour could hardly be detected. Rice crunches are good. If you have no allergy, a simple good chocolate is much much better.

Stale Chocolate Bars

Publié par Reviewer2918645 le Sep 05, 2011

These bars on my order tasted old. I know the heat makes the chocolate bloom..but they did not have a nice chocolate taste like I am used to. My husband even thought they tasted oldish, stale. I love these bars and buy them all the time..but not sure if I will order them from iherb if they are going to taste old.

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1922848 le May 22, 2011

I am very happy that this product exist. It got a mild, milky taste but it doesn´t contain dairy.

Publié par Reviewer2476996 le Aug 06, 2011

recommended for us who are allergic to dairy and gluten products

Gotta have my chocolate!

Publié par Reviewer1864624 le Sep 03, 2011

When I learned I needed to go dairy free and soy free, it knocked out chocolate for me, which was on the level of a national disaster. The Enjoy Life Foods Boom Choco Boom bars are fantastic! I enjoy all three flavors, and they are a treat for me.

Great

Publié par Reviewer3086632 le Dec 26, 2011

This was great with no after taste.

articles 1-10 sur 38