FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.45

€18.18

Économie de: €2.73 (15 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

French (0)
Trier par

Easy absorbed

Publié par 5503743383091213297 le Jul 08, 2013

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

Publié par InozarDeBenz le Jul 10, 2013

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

Excellent Source of Zinc

Publié par Reviewer1211707 le May 12, 2012

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

great product

Publié par 5081120529577028619 le Jul 29, 2013

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

Quality product

Publié par Reviewer3130145 le Jun 21, 2013

Highly absorbed, good quality, pure.

Great for kids

Publié par cot477 le May 29, 2012

This is an easy one to give to kids - just a few drops into water.

Eidon Mineral Supplement - Zinc

Publié par Reviewer1734379 le Jan 29, 2012

Very easy to take. Wish it came in a larger bottle.

Great for colds

Publié par 5162724344806977110 le Dec 08, 2015

This is 100% wonderful pure zinc. Here's what I do: As soon as I feel the earliest symptoms of a cold (runny/congested nose), I take a full squirt of this, sleep on it and wake up feeling wonderful, symptoms cleared. Highly recommended.

articles 1-8 sur 8