FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.66

€18.42

Économie de: €2.76 (15 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

Love this.

Publié par Reviewer1639408 le Sep 26, 2011

Wish it came in larger bottles. Very alkalizing internally. Not much armpit odour anymore. The first dose really woke up my senses and gave me an oxygenated feeling without hyperness. I put 15 drops in water in morning after Indiumease, and another 5 or ten in afternoon.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

like this odourless tasteless mineral supplement

Publié par Reviewer3081762 le May 29, 2011

The drops are great and seem to be absorbed well - very easy to mix into a glass of water and no nasty taste. The Eidon brand of moisturisers are also excellent. I have already bought the mineral drops more than once and now have it on repeat order. Just wish the bottle came in a size slightly larger.

It can't possible work.

Publié par InozarDeBenz le Aug 22, 2013

30 drops of this liquid supplement (which one is to use each day) consists much less than 1% of the daily value that we need of most minerals listed on the label on this bottle. Listen carefully before you object: So we reason that liquid minerals are more absorable. Ok, I can agree to that. But it doesn't change the fact that the stated amount of minerals in this bottle is close to nothing; in fact It is such a small amount of minerals in this bottle that what you get by buying this product is mainly distilled water. ("De-ionized water"). And since we need a certain amount of minerals as building stones for our body, the very small amount of mineral concentration in this bottle provide us with basically nothing at all. A guinea pig could get mineral deficiency by this low amount of mineral concentration. Even if you pour into yourself the whole bottle in one day, you will not get the half recommended daily dose of the mineral concentration that you need. I have heard that liquid minerals are more absorable to the intestinces, but the extremely low daily dose that we get from this product is ridiculous. Save your money and instead buy a bottle of mineral water. You will get a hundred times more of many of the same minerals for a lot less money. Even tap water consists lots of minerals. This product is truly snake oil.

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer1762111 le Sep 15, 2011

Delivers on what it promises, this mineral supplement really does get absorbed into the body a lot better than tablets. Highly recommended :)

Highly absorable

Publié par CoolinArizona le Jul 20, 2013

Eidon liquids are so concentrated that less is actually needed. I take 1 dropperful 3 x's a day mixed in water. No taste. Have more energy with this one and it hydrates with electrolytes and is easily absorbed. Recommend all Eidon liquids. Prefer over pills.

Good without taste

Publié par 5301304140339498317 le May 17, 2016

Children cannot feel any taste. That is good to mix it with water.

VERVE

Publié par Reviewer2338903 le May 18, 2015

This product is wonderful ! A really necessary part of daily care - which is what herbs and supplements are about. I'm 73 and do not take ANY o.t.c. or prescription junk. If you know your body - and we all need that - you can thrive without "medicine". This is rounding out my regimen of herbs and vitamins and I love it.

Eidon Mineral supplement

Publié par 4835430940226816069 le Mar 14, 2016

Love taking it

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Multiple Mineral, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

Publié par ManxKat le Feb 07, 2012