FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.26

€15.32

Économie de: €3.06 (20 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Superb eye cream!!!

Publié par Reviewer1917630 le Nov 10, 2008

Really does what it claims: my dark circles are much lighter (not entirely gone, but maybe it's not possible for me, since I regularly don't get enough sleep), plus it REALLY DOES remove puffiness, and my eyes are looking much younger with skin much firmer, making the wrinkles less apparent

LizzieL from NJ

Publié par Reviewer2098235 le Dec 07, 2008

I LOVE this stuff! I prefer using it at night as it's a little heavy! Awesome price from Iherb and it's a real quality product! Your eyes will thank you! Tip-put a dab around your lip area to avoid those annoying little lines!!

Love this stuff

Publié par Reviewer2480887 le May 14, 2008

I saw results with the circles under my eyes in less than a week!!!

Blue!

Publié par Reviewer2749147 le Apr 12, 2011

This is different experience for me. Because this is blue! I think realy nature and effective. You have to use teeny shoot because of emolient. I am using every evening. It seems not greasy for my age (40 and up). I like this product.I will purchase again.

Great value for price

Publié par beautycare le Jan 19, 2014

This is unlike any other eye cream that I have used. It is very thick and a little goes a long way, plus it is .7 oz (21 ml), so it is very generous. Like with any eye cream, you will see a difference after you use in the morning and at night. I have used this for a week now and my eye area is smoother. I will definitely repurchase this. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I love

Publié par Biaitiar le Oct 30, 2013

I have very dry skin and helps me get the eye contour in perfect condition. It can be used day or night because it absorbs quickly and does not interfere with makeup.

hidratante y no irrita

Publié par 4823674950366562063 le Jul 18, 2013

hidratante y no irrita

Muy bueno

Publié par 5084396584121818679 le Mar 29, 2014

Un contorno de ojos excelente. Aunque la crema es azul, una vez aplicado no se nota. Deja la zona de los ojos totalmente hidratada y con el uso se nota la zona mucha más iluminada. Calidad/Precio inmejorable.

Simply perfect.

Publié par 5703692583745529495 le Jun 05, 2014

I'm using this eye cream both day and night because it's very moisturizing but not very oil. This moisturing remains all the day! Amazing product! Highly recommended!

Moisturizing

Publié par 5423907993530466552 le Jun 29, 2014

This eye cream is going to last you forever I use it day and night for a month so far and it looks like I never touched it. It keeps your eyes moisturized but it's not greasy it drys really nice though. I feel like it does what it says! The ingredients are also great and I would buy this again! Try putting in frig for a cool feeling and de puffing.

articles 1-10 sur 93