FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.45

€15.57

Économie de: €3.11 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Superb eye cream!!!

Publié par Reviewer1917630 le Nov 10, 2008

Really does what it claims: my dark circles are much lighter (not entirely gone, but maybe it's not possible for me, since I regularly don't get enough sleep), plus it REALLY DOES remove puffiness, and my eyes are looking much younger with skin much firmer, making the wrinkles less apparent

LizzieL from NJ

Publié par Reviewer2098235 le Dec 07, 2008

I LOVE this stuff! I prefer using it at night as it's a little heavy! Awesome price from Iherb and it's a real quality product! Your eyes will thank you! Tip-put a dab around your lip area to avoid those annoying little lines!!

Love this stuff

Publié par Reviewer2480887 le May 14, 2008

I saw results with the circles under my eyes in less than a week!!!

Love it

Publié par Reviewer3346478 le Jan 20, 2008

Better than expected, I even use it all over my face because the size is so affordable. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

Azulene

Publié par Reviewer1129393 le Apr 09, 2010

I'm not crazy about this one. I haven't seen much in the effectiveness of diminishing dark circles which it says it does on the box. It stings a little when first applied. It also has a lot of oil ingredients and feels very greasy. Although it moisturizes (because of all the oils), the moisturizing quality doesn't seem to last throughout the day. That's strange. I wont buy again!

Blue!

Publié par Reviewer2749147 le Apr 12, 2011

This is different experience for me. Because this is blue! I think realy nature and effective. You have to use teeny shoot because of emolient. I am using every evening. It seems not greasy for my age (40 and up). I like this product.I will purchase again.

Great value for price

Publié par beautycare le Jan 19, 2014

This is unlike any other eye cream that I have used. It is very thick and a little goes a long way, plus it is .7 oz (21 ml), so it is very generous. Like with any eye cream, you will see a difference after you use in the morning and at night. I have used this for a week now and my eye area is smoother. I will definitely repurchase this. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5112414961767277588 le Aug 01, 2013

This eye cream is different from what you are used to. The color is blue and the texture is like a strange jelly cream that absorbs quickly and really hydrates the eye area. Once you get used to the texture, it's a great cream, my eye area is much smoother

Beautiful eye cream!

Publié par 4998413820675525348 le Apr 30, 2015

Dark circles are lighter and puffiness in the morning are a thing of the past! Have just reordered my second bottle as my husband loves this one too!

Earth Science, Azulene Eye Treatment

Publié par Reviewer1548989 le Jan 27, 2009

I've been using this at night and in the morning.... and I don't see any difference.

articles 1-10 sur 164