FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.84

€16.05

Économie de: €3.21 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Does not spread well.

Publié par Reviewer2453623 le Jan 07, 2009

I liked their facial wash but this product was a dud ! It did not spread well, and went on too white, requiring extra rubbing to spread. Would not buy again.

strong allergy

Publié par Reviewer3020367 le Apr 22, 2012

I had the strong allergy reaction on the dry, not very sensitive skin: red and "burning" skin. I cannot understand, which of the ingridients could do that.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

love the product, so-so on the smell

Publié par DesertRatonga le Sep 18, 2009

i really like this one! it absorbs super fast and doesn't feel greasy or make you look shiny, so i can use it in the day as well. My only minor complaint is that it has that classic grandma night creme smell. not a big deal for how well it works, just wish it smelled more like the Earth Science face cleanser.

strong allergy

Publié par 5712547023557343885 le Jul 16, 2015

Did get a strong allergy with this product redness and ezema on my forehead

Terrible Smell

Publié par 5058955847600956544 le Apr 27, 2013

I couldn't get past the smell. It was very strong and smelled worse than bug spray. I don't even know how to describe exactly what it smelled like, but it was terrible. I decided to put it on my feet to test its moisturizing benefits. It was very moisturizing so it would be okay for a night cream if you can get past the smell. Most of it soaked in, but it left a layer of something on my skin that was slightly oily, but it wasn't greasy. I ended up throwing it away after trying it on my feet three times. I don't want to have to smell it ever again. I'm giving it one star because it stunk. If it didn't stink I would have given it three stars.

Apricot Night Cream

Publié par Reviewer1254157 le Jun 06, 2008

I've been using this for years. I have mild eczema on my face and this cream really keeps the moisture in. It lasts for several hours and my face feels soft and smooth. I love the fact that I can buy it on line, don't have to go hunting for stores that stock this product. Good value for moeny compared to other night creams

Good stuff

Publié par Reviewer1470632 le Nov 09, 2011

Like it so much

Dont need another moisturiser

Publié par Reviewer1489737 le Nov 16, 2009

A great product for my sensitive skin . Use it day and night and any season of the year. Apply smoothly and doesn't clog the pores. Price is reasonable and still keep my skin supple and soft. Will keep using . Regular customer for more than 9 years.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great product for dry skin

Publié par Reviewer2004763 le Jan 13, 2011

I have very dry skin and this creme really helps. Plus the price on iHerb.com was very low in comparison to other retail stores in the Phoenix area.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great cream for dry sensitive skin

Publié par 5509534057590642410 le May 17, 2013

This is hitherto the best cream at iherb for me. I was skeptic at first due to its moderate price and dearth of detailed reviews. But to my surprise, this cream worked great even during harsh winter season. This white plain cream seems somewhat heavy when you first apply but soon you will be able to feel supple and moisturized skin. It does not irritate skin also. The only downside is its traditional-cream-like scent, but it's because I expected apricot or fresh fruit scent from its name. Luckily the smell is not that strong, so I think it is much better this way than adding unnecessary fragrance to it. I will definitely buy this cream again when the autumn comes.

articles 1-10 sur 18