FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.96

€14.95

Économie de: €2.99 (20% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Ideal for dry skin/ Ideal para pieles secas

Posted by 5476538360225333852 on Apr 28, 2016

It really helps with dry skin in winter/ Ayuda con la sequedad del rostro en invierno.

strong allergy

Posted by 5712547023557343885 on Jul 16, 2015

Did get a strong allergy with this product redness and ezema on my forehead

Perfect night cream

Posted by 4869734149316895195 on Feb 26, 2014

Not oily at all and it leaves the skin feeling smooth. It smells wonderful and has great benefits!

Apricot night cream

Posted by 4784065058682368146 on Nov 20, 2013

I love it, it feels good and makes my skin feel smooth.

Great cream for dry sensitive skin

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on May 17, 2013

This is hitherto the best cream at iherb for me. I was skeptic at first due to its moderate price and dearth of detailed reviews. But to my surprise, this cream worked great even during harsh winter season. This white plain cream seems somewhat heavy when you first apply but soon you will be able to feel supple and moisturized skin. It does not irritate skin also. The only downside is its traditional-cream-like scent, but it's because I expected apricot or fresh fruit scent from its name. Luckily the smell is not that strong, so I think it is much better this way than adding unnecessary fragrance to it. I will definitely buy this cream again when the autumn comes.

Terrible Smell

Posted by 5058955847600956544 on Apr 27, 2013

I couldn't get past the smell. It was very strong and smelled worse than bug spray. I don't even know how to describe exactly what it smelled like, but it was terrible. I decided to put it on my feet to test its moisturizing benefits. It was very moisturizing so it would be okay for a night cream if you can get past the smell. Most of it soaked in, but it left a layer of something on my skin that was slightly oily, but it wasn't greasy. I ended up throwing it away after trying it on my feet three times. I don't want to have to smell it ever again. I'm giving it one star because it stunk. If it didn't stink I would have given it three stars.

매우 건조한 지역에서 딱.

Posted by Reviewer2325360 on Oct 31, 2012

갑자기 건조한 지역에 가서 한여름에 안 쓰던 나이트크림을 다 사봤네요.. 싸서 기대 안했는데 의외로 쫀쫀하고 좋아요. 비싼거 아니니까 한 번 써보셔도 될 것 같아요.

strong allergy

Posted by Reviewer3020367 on Apr 22, 2012

I had the strong allergy reaction on the dry, not very sensitive skin: red and "burning" skin. I cannot understand, which of the ingridients could do that.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1470632 on Nov 09, 2011

Like it so much

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 19, 2011

This moisturizes very well and I like it a lot, but I do wish it was unscented.

articles 1-10 sur 18