FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.04

€10.06

Économie de: €2.01 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Review

Publié par Reviewer2155430 le Jan 22, 2008

This moisturizer is light (as I have oily skin) and is truly fragrance free. I have sensitive skin and I am chemically sensitive and I had no reaction to this product.

LizzieL from NJ

Publié par Reviewer2098235 le Dec 07, 2008

I love this product! It's light and doesn't cause breakouts for me, unlike almost everything else I've tried. Great value and it's so natural. Not greasy and this bottle lasts forever!! Highly recommend it!

lasts a long time

Publié par Reviewer1530082 le Jun 05, 2008

i love this moisturizer! its not heavy or greasy.

Highly recommended

Publié par HealthyGuy le Aug 19, 2012

I used to work at a health food store and this was the most popular face moisturizer. I highly recommend it myself. It's fragrance free, has a nice texture, absorbs well and moisturizes very well, too.

Better for summer

Publié par Reviewer2736575 le Mar 26, 2008

This was a lighter moisturizer than I wanted for the winter, but it should be fine for the summer.

Wonderful summertime moisturizer

Publié par Reviewer1859402 le Jun 19, 2009

This is a great moisturizer for summer time when you don't need something quite so thick. For winter it's not the best, it's just real lite and I need something heavier for winter months.

Irritates

Publié par Jolanta le Aug 15, 2012

Irritated my skin, not enoug moisture, used it for legs.

Like it

Publié par 5700203264411077355 le Sep 15, 2013

Very light creme

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It is bad for acne skin.

Publié par 5431939502894823417 le Nov 03, 2013

I think sweet almond oil causes pimple :-( Now, I'm using this for my hand. Good hand cream.

best moisturizer

Publié par 5067467744779051409 le Mar 28, 2014

didn't make me break out, has awesome ingredients. bought this for my younger sister because she has sensitive skin and is starting to break out cause of puberty, this cleared up her minor acne. it has also been keeping my skin completely moisturized without any dry patches, yet doesnt make me oily. love it and highly reccomend it. only problem is, I didnt realize there was an spf 15 version until after i ordered this, so when this bottle is finished, i will be buying the one with spf.

articles 1-10 sur 35