FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.73

€9.66

Économie de: €1.93 (20% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

light yet hydrating

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Dec 13, 2015

I thought this would be too light for my combination skin but it is in fact very hydrating. You only need a small amount for your face. Scent less. Will repurchase this.

Great light moisturizer

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Jan 22, 2015

Great moisturizer. I think it would best suit oily to combination skin in the summer time because it is light consistency, it absorbs very fast and leaves the skin nourished. The ratio of price, quantity and the effect of product is great.

Love it!

Posted by 4917511309843568280 on Dec 30, 2014

I use this because my face is dry in some spots and dry in others and this works perfectly. I use it at night after washing my face.

Great moisturizer for the summer

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Sep 22, 2014

This moisturizer is a great product; it's my go-to summer moisturizer. It leaves my face feeling silky.

not great for combination skin

Posted by 5326898299720780389 on Sep 02, 2014

I have combination skin prone to breakouts and this isn't the best. It's not scented, which is good for my sensitive skin but it has not been effective at providing moisture for my face. However it is good for the body

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 15, 2014

I like it very much. It's really unscented, it has nice texture, absorbs quickly, gives good moisturizing without making my skin greasy. Good under make up. I can recommend it to young girls, who need just a good moisturizing cream.

Perfecta hidratante!

Posted by 5224708854477787363 on Apr 23, 2014

Tengo la piel mixta, y me daba miedo que esta crema me produjera grasa en la zona T, pero para nada! Me hidrata las zonas secas del rostro a la perfección y las grasas las controla a las mil maravillas! Es un chute de hidratación estupendo y nada NADA grasa!

Puikus

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Apr 08, 2014

Labai fainas kremukas, gerai įsigeria, mano odai puikiai tinka

best moisturizer

Posted by 5067467744779051409 on Mar 28, 2014

didn't make me break out, has awesome ingredients. bought this for my younger sister because she has sensitive skin and is starting to break out cause of puberty, this cleared up her minor acne. it has also been keeping my skin completely moisturized without any dry patches, yet doesnt make me oily. love it and highly reccomend it. only problem is, I didnt realize there was an spf 15 version until after i ordered this, so when this bottle is finished, i will be buying the one with spf.

It is bad for acne skin.

Posted by 5431939502894823417 on Nov 03, 2013

I think sweet almond oil causes pimple :-( Now, I'm using this for my hand. Good hand cream.

articles 1-10 sur 35