FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.07

€10.09

Économie de: €2.02 (20 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Review

Publié par Reviewer2155430 le Jan 22, 2008

This moisturizer is light (as I have oily skin) and is truly fragrance free. I have sensitive skin and I am chemically sensitive and I had no reaction to this product.

LizzieL from NJ

Publié par Reviewer2098235 le Dec 07, 2008

I love this product! It's light and doesn't cause breakouts for me, unlike almost everything else I've tried. Great value and it's so natural. Not greasy and this bottle lasts forever!! Highly recommend it!

Highly recommended

Publié par HealthyGuy le Aug 19, 2012

I used to work at a health food store and this was the most popular face moisturizer. I highly recommend it myself. It's fragrance free, has a nice texture, absorbs well and moisturizes very well, too.

lasts a long time

Publié par Reviewer1530082 le Jun 05, 2008

i love this moisturizer! its not heavy or greasy.

Better for summer

Publié par Reviewer2736575 le Mar 26, 2008

This was a lighter moisturizer than I wanted for the winter, but it should be fine for the summer.

Wonderful summertime moisturizer

Publié par Reviewer1859402 le Jun 19, 2009

This is a great moisturizer for summer time when you don't need something quite so thick. For winter it's not the best, it's just real lite and I need something heavier for winter months.

best moisturizer

Publié par 5067467744779051409 le Mar 28, 2014

didn't make me break out, has awesome ingredients. bought this for my younger sister because she has sensitive skin and is starting to break out cause of puberty, this cleared up her minor acne. it has also been keeping my skin completely moisturized without any dry patches, yet doesnt make me oily. love it and highly reccomend it. only problem is, I didnt realize there was an spf 15 version until after i ordered this, so when this bottle is finished, i will be buying the one with spf.

Great light moisturizer

Publié par 4631792295795441481 le Jan 22, 2015

Great moisturizer. I think it would best suit oily to combination skin in the summer time because it is light consistency, it absorbs very fast and leaves the skin nourished. The ratio of price, quantity and the effect of product is great.

light yet hydrating

Publié par 5281794341075809487 le Dec 13, 2015

I thought this would be too light for my combination skin but it is in fact very hydrating. You only need a small amount for your face. Scent less. Will repurchase this.

Too thick

Publié par Reviewer3036917 le Mar 12, 2010

This moisturizeer really clogged my pores. I tried to barely pat some on my dry patches, but still upset my skin.

articles 1-10 sur 35