FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€2.70

€2.71

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

love it

Publié par 5329191163389933397 le Feb 09, 2014

i use it after e.l.f. concealer&highlighter and eyes look wonderfull! no more dark circles!

Overall Ok

Publié par 5168260153501526150 le Jul 03, 2014

I was aware of the 'glitter' in this product but was suprised at the overwhelming amount when i put it under my eyes....wouldnt use this as a setting powder period.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Really good for pale people

Publié par 5597807340782577417 le Feb 05, 2014

I am super pale and this is perfect because it sets my under eyes without adding extra colour and is finer than regular powders so doesn't even cake a little bit

Excellent

Publié par 5536062225845741037 le Mar 08, 2014

Awesome product, I advise everyone! will be ordering more!

Wonderful

Publié par 4836036049833342503 le Apr 10, 2014

I love this product...What a difference it makes, especially under the eyes but you can use it under the brows as well. Again, I love this product.

hard to use

Publié par 5468313810381539908 le Mar 03, 2014

its very small and not comfortable. the powder is very thin and good but i am not impressed.

High Definition Setting Powder

Publié par 5617714736843781602 le Mar 26, 2014

I was really hoping this would help with my dark under eye circles, but even when being mixed with concealer, it's really not showing any improvement. Probably not buying this again in the future, however I do adore a majority of other ELF products.

Good one

Publié par 5248369351794158611 le Jul 31, 2015

It is a tiny pot of powder for setting undereye concealer and it works great. Though I thought the shimmer in it is a little bit obvious and big. But overall it is good with such a low price.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Seal your undereye concealer!

Publié par 5178699759296429916 le Sep 30, 2015

Packaging: professional, chic and very small (you can even fit it in your pocket). If it would be bigger, it would be even better. Price: for this good of a product, the price is very very cheap. Product: works for all skin tones of course, does not crease and makes your concealer/foundation stay in place for at least a couple of hours (haven't tried for a whole day yet). A small brush comes with the powder, it's alright and I have no problem using it; however I prefer using this powder with a sponge (Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (especially its pointy tip)).

Love

Publié par 4805226623299251296 le Jun 24, 2016

I love this. I love how my under eye skin feels silky after applaying this. Yes it has shimmers in it, so for mat finish I wont use it. But for me that not bothers .

articles 1-10 sur 154