FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€2.73

€2.74

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

i'll buy it again!

Publié par 5329191163389933397 le Feb 09, 2014

first i apply highlighter and after concealer, also i tried to use just concealer, but effect was't perfect, so my tip - to use both sides of this product for your eyes circles. eyes look really fresh after it!

Medium coverage

Publié par reviewsfromlithuania le Oct 23, 2013

Really nice medium coverage concealer, I don't really highlight because I don't have decent skills to do that, maybe I will use it as eyeshadow primer. Happy with this product.

Does The Job

Publié par Peachroses le Dec 05, 2013

This reasonably priced concealer does the job, it masks imperfections and improves the look of the skin.

Love this!

Publié par 4997668046689670945 le Jan 01, 2014

Gentle, smooth coverage.

Best!

Publié par 5331668772208005820 le Jan 09, 2014

Nothing bad to say, I love it! Very affordable. Color of concealer is good, not too pink, not too yellow. I love highlighter. Highly recommend this product. :)

What a disappointment

Publié par 4964249409941395052 le Nov 24, 2013

If you have really dark circles under eye, this stuff is not working at all. It's good that the texture is quite runny, but there's no coverage.

2in1

Publié par 5420347548654202947 le Dec 21, 2013

This is a good highlighter for under the brows, concealer is good for the under eyes

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par Reviewer2034251 le Oct 13, 2013

Good product, I like it :)

Good product

Publié par Parerirazlete le Mar 27, 2014

I find it to be better than MAC moisture cover and we all now know much MAC products cost. So, I found this to a good alternative to MAC, I like it a lot and I use it everyday. I re-ordered the product.

Does the job

Publié par 5443640410637759858 le Mar 08, 2014

This is good value for money, I would recommend. Not the best out there but I love that it's 2 in one. Easy to apply. The highlighter is a little shimmery which makes it perfect for the brow

articles 1-10 sur 123