FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€2.71

€2.72

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

ELF matifying powder

Publié par 5176008013899572815 le Dec 04, 2013

Great for taking in the handbag, covers all shines.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It's ok just that it lightens the skin alot

Publié par MGG-ThreeTwoFour le Jan 11, 2014

It's ok just that it lightens the skin alot Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Powder is fine, not a fan of the applicator

Publié par 5751081746531537458 le Jul 25, 2014

The powder is a bit lighter than my face, but seems to have a decent matte effect as it says in the description. The applicator is a bit useless in my opinion, but since I use a brush it didn't bother me much. It's quite a small pan, ideal to carry in your purse for touch-ups. Can get quite "caky" if you apply too much and hence the 4 star rating.

Affordable and works well

Publié par 5485382923658965614 le Mar 03, 2015

Like that it leaves my face matt. Staying power isn't so good but for the price, i find it better than most drugstore powders.

Does the trick!

Publié par 5717621557506573049 le May 19, 2015

Does exactly what it claims to and seems to last all day.

E.L.F.

Publié par 5763195722923373869 le Nov 07, 2014

Like it.

Not translucent, too dark

Publié par Reviewer1486159 le May 26, 2016

I don't know if this is a good powder because it's too dark for me and I don't enjoy using it. I'm pale and I know it, but this was supposed to be colourless. It's not. I can see a pink spot on my skin where I have it. I still keep it for traveling or for a make up emergency. Also I'm not a fan of the application sponge. It's so small. It would be annoying to use on a daily basis. But for the price it's great and I'm glad to have it as a back up.

Everything is great

Publié par 4618433781654318786 le Jul 06, 2016

I love this powder. On my skin it looks a bit pink, but still does its work! I expected it to be bigger, but it is even better that there isn't a lot of product, because i can use it before it expires

A surprisingly good powder

Publié par Reviewer3063845 le Jan 15, 2015

This product really surprised me in a positive way, the powder doesn't actually have any color like many 'translucent' powders do so it doesn't make you look pale, just leaves a nice matte finish. The staying power is above average on my rather oily skin, I do 1 touch up during my 8.5 hour work day which in my books is great. Minus from the big unnecessary packaging, also not so much product in it, and the harmful chemicals used in E.L.F's products.

Great

Publié par Stephy le Jun 21, 2015

And am buying more! Sets your foundation and almost gives a more natural look to your finished makeup. The pad is not great though.

articles 1-10 sur 24