E.L.F. Cosmetics, Little Black Beauty Book - Warm Edition, 1.10 oz (31.2 g)

€4.63
€4.64
Savings of: €0.01 (0% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 88 reviews

Nice but not good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on May 13, 2013

I'm very disappointed on elf products lately. This eyeshadows in particular are very hard to use as they're the chalkiest I've ever tried. I have a hard time getting rid of all the eyeshadows that goes everywhere! The pigmentation is good on my fingers but not so good on my eyelids. Ill continue using it to check if there's a color I particularly think is good. I recommend invest on some better quality eyeshadows.

Wonderful

Posted by 5029132820135895565 on Apr 28, 2013

I have a problem - eye shades don't stay long enough on my eyelids. But I kept looking. Finally I found them! They are fantastic!!! These eye shades are easy to apply and they stay long enough. It's the first time ever I didn't need to renew my eyelids before going outside.

Great Range of Warm Shades

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Aug 03, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this palette; there are a great range of colours that are pigmented enough to creat any eye look. I love the neutral shades in this palette for more of a wearable every day look and for the price you pay it's well worth it =) I would highly recommend!

Great value product

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013

I'm very pleased with this product, from its packaging, range of colours, staying power, to pigmentation. The packaging is not skimped on despite its price. It's compact and easy to handle as all the shadows are contained in a "book" layout which shuts well with a magnetic closing. So easy to bring around, you can easily keep it in your makeup pouch. The range of colours is perfect for everyday wear as it consists of many neutral shades and a few more fanciful ones for you to mix and match with. Staying power was good when I used e.l.f. primer under the shadows. Not too sure about the staying power without a primer underneath, but I would simply recommend to use this along with a primer. As for pigmentation itself, I have only tried a few shadows so far, but I have to say that they are enough pigmented for the price paid. Overall, it is a great value product.

Moyen ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

La palette est sympa mais la pigmentation est vraiment moyenne. Je ne rachèterai pas.