FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€2.64

€2.65

Économie de: €0.01 (0% off)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Love This Product

Posted by 4836036049833342503 on May 14, 2014

Elf makeup and products are the greatest. I am very picky when it comes to my make up. I tried a few products including the eyebrow gel and I fell in love with Elf. Don't let the price fool you, it is just as good as some of the top leading brands. The gel goes on smoothly and the powder sets it. It's a must have.

In LOVE with this eyebrow kit!

Posted by 5494892793567918256 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been using these eyebrow kits for a while now and they always amaze me!! The are perfect for filling in your brows and I find mine last ages! Love this product.

Love

Posted by 5116024981891505343 on Mar 07, 2014

Abit chalky powder but the wax is the best

Perfect!

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014

I love this product! It's best value for money to me. I'm blonde with very fair skin and the ash colour is perfect for my brows. It's the one and only product I use. I always buy 2 items so I never run out of it.

good product for girls with blonde or light brown hair

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 18, 2014

I like it. Usually I use gel, then powder. It gives good everyday brow correction, not to strong or harsh as a brow pencil or liner. Good color - there is not redness in it. Brush in the kit is bad.

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eyebrow Kit, Gel & Powder, Ash, 0.123 oz (3.5 g)

Posted by 4966443037395899414 on Dec 16, 2014

mis cejas son rubias y el color ceniza me acierta plenamente

Love it

Posted by 5727085474494541538 on Feb 12, 2015

it makes my brow look so natrual

Even suits black hair

Posted by 5761673724325660578 on Feb 26, 2015

I have black hair and got the kit in Ash because I'd heard that the darker colours have a reddish tint to them (which tends to look unnatural on my skin). The Ash, however, is perfect for me! I like my eyebrows to look as natural as possible, and the gel in this kit definitely achieves that. I only use a little to fill up the sparse areas and I'm done! I don't use the powder because it's obviously too light for my hair colour, but the gel is all I need. Gotta love the price too! Highly recommended!

Mi producto favorito para las cejas!

Posted by medussa on Apr 15, 2015

Tengo las cejas claritas, por lo que me cuesta encontrar un producto que me vaya bien y no me las oscurezca en exceso. Tras probar muchas cosas, compré este kit de cejas, guiada por su buen precio, ya que pensaba que no perdía nada. Pues me está gustando mucho. Lo utilizo cada día y deja unas cejas definidas, pero naturales, se ven más, pero no parece que estén maquilladas. Muy buen producto!

Great eyebrow kit

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Jun 22, 2015

One of my favorite eyebrow kits on the market. It's cheap and as good as expensive ones. For more of my reviews please visit my page.

articles 1-10 sur 13