FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€2.70

€2.71

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Works very well

Publié par Reviewer2157875 le Mar 15, 2014

I only use the darker brown, as the lighter one makes the color a little to light for me. I have medium/dark blond hair. The color might feel just a little bit green-ish sometimes, but overall I am happy with this product and will probably continue to use it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Looks good but doesn't last long

Publié par 4830009186985985152 le Jul 12, 2015

The color is nice and natural, but don't expect it to last all day. Still, for $3 It is worth it.

Excellent value for money

Publié par 5159457211016377331 le Feb 01, 2015

This little kit is a great addition to your makeup kit. For someone who doesn't go extreme on their makeup like me, or is a beginner, this is perfect. The powder doesn't make too much of a difference and the brush is a bit small but the gel is what makes it wonderful. I have naturally blonde hair, bleached lighter and Ash is perfect for my colouring. The gel is easy to apply and last a good long while. It's so cheap, I have rebought it and wouldn't really consider anything else.

For fair skin

Publié par 4878803800260356156 le Mar 17, 2015

It's ok for blond hair and light skin.

Very good!

Publié par 5717621557506573049 le May 19, 2015

Very handy little set, and a little goes a long way.

natural looking brows

Publié par 4932969170269629300 le Nov 29, 2015

This gives a result of natural looking brows that even my friends thought I didn't draw them. However, they can't really create fuller looking brows.

Recommend this!

Publié par 4756655756097872677 le Mar 15, 2014

I've been using this for a couple of years. Great and cheap product.

Not bad

Publié par 4739310924385270681 le Oct 28, 2014

Looks nice, but color doesn't stay well.

Worth the price!

Publié par 4748522531946964895 le Jan 14, 2015

I don't know why I've read a lot of bad reviews from this. It is after all quite decent for it's price. I have a naturally cool toned scandinavian blonde hair that comes with absolutely no eyebrows, and it's been difficult to find a proper shade and tone. Decided to give this a try, and I think I'll purchase it again once it's out. This product has a nice natural ash-y pale tone and it matches quite well for level 7-8-9 cool or ashy blondes or grays. It's a bit weird to apply if you are used to pencils, but you'll get used to it. It's not as stain-y as pencils and you can apply quite a lot of it. It also blends quite well with a q-tip.

Slightly orange undertone and becoming dried out but great for price